T@B surfing?

I haven't tried this yet but it looks like a lot of fun. ;)

More about T@BMan here: https://www.tabme.de 

2015 T@B Max S (White/Silver) -> 2014 Ford Escape 2.0L (turbo, AWD, factory tow)

Comments

• ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    I'm fer thinkin'......probably......NOT! :o:s:chicken::fearful::nuh_uh::time_out::worried::who_me: 
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• ToefootToefoot Member Posts: 38
    Hey, if it attracts the younger crowd of 55 or so to this forum Im all for it. 
    2018 320S Outback pulled by 2012 Jeep Wrangler.
  • RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Wait wait.. I think I saw that same guy on one of them "c-rocket" motorscicles doing wheelies on the DC beltway! Not sure why dem thangs are called c-rockets cuz ya never see em when you are stuck in traffic and they whiz by ya scaring the beejebus out of ya... *mumble mumble complain* I say, wait for an 18-wheeler to fly by and blow the idjoit off! LOL. Oh an post it on the interwebs as a warning!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    edited November 2017
    Wow, @Ratkity, you're drinkin' a different kind of coffee than I am! I haven't a clue what you said, after "mumble mumble complain"...  :o 

I was stuck in traffic one time, somewhere in 'braska, I think (do they have traffic in Nebraska? - must've been a construction zone), towing my motorbike behind a Squareback VW (with a homemade trail-behind rig, wired up to the car with ¼" steel cable - but that's another story)...

Anyway, the idjit in the car behind me kept accelerating from a stop, threatening to ram the back end of my bike, hitting the brakes 'just in time', or so I hoped. The dopes in the car thought it was really funny! 

Finally after about 15 minutes of 'fun', he peeled out, going around me, passing us all in this no-passing-zone construction area. Within seconds, a trooper went wailing by after him, cop must've been stuck in traffic with the rest of us, and everyone in line cheered, and waved the cop on!

They'd all been watching his idiotic antics. 

Pretty satisfying to drive on past him, sitting on the side of the road with the cop...!
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    @ChanW There are such rare times we get to see Karma in action. When we do with multiple witnesses, the feeling is priceless!!!!

2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389

I haven't tried this yet but it looks like a lot of fun. ;)

More about T@BMan here: https://www.tabme.de 

Now, that's a fun side graphic for a 400!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014