Options

City water leaking underneath the of camper

Hi everyone, This past weekend I went camping and after setting everything up, I notice after connecting my city water to the camper it started to leak underneath the front and by the steps. My hose was on the pressure gauge and set to low. I was leveded and took all the necessary steps to set up as I have done in the past 6 months and all my tanks where empty. 
  I had to pack up the next morning and drive 300 miles to the dealer and leave it there. 
Can someone shed some light here please. 

Comments

• Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    The fresh water valve is under the steps although this shouldn’t be affected by a hookup to city water. Sorry.  Can’t help. 
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,502
    What was the water pressure?  Are you sure the pressure reducing valve was working?  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,433
    @Eji, what model of T@B do you have, and where exactly was the water leaking from? (Pictures help, if possible!)
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    Dan_RDan_R Member Posts: 6
    Hey Eji, it took a year but mine did the same thing. I could tell the water leak was inside the wall! I opened the trap door in the shower to look at the pump. It was fine....but I put my cell phone on video mode and reached down around the pump. The city water attachment has a screw-in connector just inside the wall. That came lose by a turn or two. I think when I tightened my water filter onto the connector, it tightened the outside connection which then loosened the inside connection. I removed the three screws on the city water fill and could just get my pliers on it so I could tighten it. The water stopped. Now I am VERY careful when I attach the hose.
  • Options
    dinzzydinzzy Member Posts: 180
    My hose that connects from inside my T@B the the city water connection also came loose.  After tightening it no more leaks!  I have a clam shell so I could reach the hose inside under the sink very easily and tighten it.
    Tow with a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2016 T@B CS-S Max