Vinyl vent cover for the exterior of the Danby A/C which is 20” w 10”?

Where can you buy a snap on vinyl vent cover for the exterior of the Danby A/C which is 20” w 10”?

Comments

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @Bobfirst, NuCamp has them. I see this is your first post, so welcome to the forum. The question leads me to believe you have acquired a t@b. If so, welcome to the family and congratulations on your trailer. Adventures await, and happy t@bbing. Check the contact info in the categories column to obtain the factory numbers. Good luck.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • BobfirstBobfirst Member Posts: 2
    We are getting delivery in 2 weeks. NuCamp tech support said they don’t have covers for the A/C !

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @Bobfirst, last discussion I read about the snap on  a/c vent cover was spring over 2017 and this advice came from @Verna, forum administrator. Her advice was to call Elsie at NuCamp. Things may have changed in the last few months, but I don't remember seeing anything to the contrary. Please check again. Sometimes accidental misinformation gets in the way of things. And again good luck.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • johntreacyjohntreacy Member Posts: 31
    edited January 2018
    I asked the same question this week from parts@nucamprv.com. They said that they do have it. Call them at 330-852-4811 ext. 107. 
    Olympia, WA
    2018 T@B 320S Sofitel 
    2017 Tacoma SR5 AC 4x4 w/ 6 cyl Towing Package

• ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @Bobfirst, When in doubt, for parts...call Awesome Elsie in the parts department. You'll have a customer experience you'll never forget! @johntreacy, are you sure about that extension#? I show extension #304.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

ericnliz said:
    @Bobfirst, When in doubt, for parts...call Awesome Elsie in the parts department. You'll have a customer experience you'll never forget! @johntreacy, are you sure about that extension#? I show extension #304.
    The extension I gave worked. It was not to Elsie, but another very helpful person in parts who took my order and emailed me an invoice promptly. 
    Olympia, WA
    2018 T@B 320S Sofitel 

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Elsie has a helper and they share extension 304. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
    The person I spoke with was Whitney. She was very helpful also. 
    Olympia, WA
    2018 T@B 320S Sofitel 

• ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @johntreacy, Almost forgot about Whitney...my bad. She's good at her job as well. I've personally only dealt with Elsie. maybe there should be a notation in the contact numbers for the extension #107.....Magic Wand Lady???    @Verna, @ScottG?? lil help...PLEASE!!!! =)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Bill_CochraneBill_Cochrane Member Posts: 103
    A bit off topic but a question that's been bugging me.  Does the vent actually need to be covered?  I don't do a lot of dusty road travels and the heat or cold coming through the vent has not been a problem. But should it be covered none-the-less for the longevity of the AC unit and trailer wall (moisture coming in)?
    2017 White with Black T@B Outb@ck, Max S ( rec'd on May 2nd, 2017)
    TV is a 2017 White Honda Ridgeline, Detroit Auto Show North American Truck of the Year  Love it. 

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited March 2018
    @Bill_Cochrane, I take my A/C snap-on cover off as soon as it is warm enough to use the A/C. I do not worry about rain or dust for the late spring through the late summer, early fall. But, as soon as it is cool enough for heat from the Alde, the cover gets snapped on again. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,409
    edited March 2018
    A bit off topic but a question that's been bugging me.  Does the vent actually need to be covered?  I don't do a lot of dusty road travels and the heat or cold coming through the vent has not been a problem. But should it be covered none-the-less for the longevity of the AC unit and trailer wall (moisture coming in)?
    In over 3 years I only covered mine when I left the Northwest last December in order to prevent 0* cold air from coming in.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Bill_CochraneBill_Cochrane Member Posts: 103
    That pretty much settles it, I'm not going to worry about it unless I come across a cover I like or get ambitious enough to make my own.  I do like the clear look and nüCamp logo on yours RollingBnB
    2017 White with Black T@B Outb@ck, Max S ( rec'd on May 2nd, 2017)
    TV is a 2017 White Honda Ridgeline, Detroit Auto Show North American Truck of the Year  Love it. 

• jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    That pretty much settles it, I'm not going to worry about it unless I come across a cover I like or get ambitious enough to make my own.  I do like the clear look and nüCamp logo on yours RollingBnB
    I also really like the clear cover. Gary Shumate posted another really nice looking cover that looks OEM on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/groups/24931511064?view=permalink&id=10155049372741065

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014