Options

Colleen Dempsey Dotson —comments about Elsie in Parts

ColleenD2ColleenD2 Member Posts: 414
edited June 2018 in Factory Comments
This is so great! I feel like I am seeing NüCamp royalty here! They posted a video today of our favorite lady, Elsie. I feel like there isn’t a problem she can’t solve. I love seeing “Call Elsie, she can help you with that.” here on the forums. It gives me great confidence in NüCamp customer service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N8Kmsu1PcU

2019 Custom T@B 320 U Boondock Lite-ish
Custom Colors & Custom Interior
We've slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting.

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Love it!!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    Thanks for sharing this @ColleenD2! It's always nice to put a face to someone you've heard so much about and talked to. Elsie is the best!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    linolino Member Posts: 226
    She has helped me out many time and is awesome 
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357
    Having dealt with Elsie for over 2 1/2 years, I can attest to her competence, product knowledge and customer focus.  She has always been a joy to work with.
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited June 2018
    Awesome Elsie is marvelous!  And I just sent a copy of the link to Elsie and Scott. 

Come on, let’s really tell Elsie how much we love her !
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    dmerzbacdmerzbac Member Posts: 289
    Elsie - you are the best! Thank you so much for all of your help in the past. (and in the future)

2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
    Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

• Options
    I love how Elsie almost insists on giving you a tour when you stop! She acts like you are the most important part of her day whether you call or stop to pay for a repair. Most companies would love to have someone like Elsie helping their customers. You just cant find people like her.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357
    Whoever produces these videos - please use a hand-held mic. I can clearly hear the questions (mic on the guy's shirt), but can't hear the answers from Elsie (3 feet away from the mic on the guy's shirt). Regardless, whatever Elsie said was informative, illustrative and profound.
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    These were my comments on the video on Twitter:

Elsie! I feel like I know her because I always see “Call Elsie about that, she can help!” on the Forum. Wonderful! Can’t wait to meet her.

Seriously! Elsie is a NüCamp rockstar!

Just for fun, I did a search on the Forum for the name Elsie. TWENTY FOUR PAGES of posts include her name! And each page is 10-15 posts! Wow! That is amazing! She sure is a treasure!!! Make sure you show her this so she knows how much we all love and respect her. Thanks!

• Options
    Love that!

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Elsie, you’re wonderful! And you make all of our lives better!
    Judi 
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    OpenSkyOpenSky Member Posts: 30
    Thanks for sharing, and thanks to Elsie.

We bought our T@B used.  The guy we bought it from had taken excellent care of it, and told me: "If you need anything, contact Elsie at the factory and she'll help you sort it out."   I thought the statement a bit odd (salesish) at the time.  

The first time I contacted the factory via the webpage, I quickly got an email response from "Elsie", showing a progression of forwards within the company.  Hey, maybe what the seller told me was to the point?

Since then, I've interacted with Elsie several times via email and phone.  She has repeatedly demonstrated extraordinary responsiveness, competency, integrity, and efficiency.  What an incredible asset to NuCamp, and to us owners!

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Probably the best thing I've found about Elsie is that if she doesn't have a part, she researches & gives you an avenue to find what you need, or are looking for. Going out of her way for folks is simply an everyday occurrence for AWESOME Elsie!. She is indeed a treasure. :)  
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    I hope someone at the factory prints off all of the great comments here and on Facebook and gives them to Elsie. She should know how much she is appreciated.

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @jkjenn, I forwarded a link to Elsie and ScottH. I spoke with Elsie this afternoon and she is her normal humble self, saying she loves helping us.

ScottH sent me an email saying “Trudat”...he must have been watching NCIS New Orleans or the Saints ;)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    KRGKRG Member Posts: 15
  • Options
    db_cooperdb_cooper Member Posts: 726
    Another happy Elsie customer here,  mosquito fuzz is on the way....
    2015 Max S Outback | 2010 Xterra

• Options
    db_cooperdb_cooper Member Posts: 726
    I should add that she really came through last year, or was that 2 years ago?, when a broken front window threatened our vacation.  While we paid for the window and shipping, she made sure it would get here in time. Like night before we left.  I came home, installed the window and left the next day.  Talk about cutting it close!
    2015 Max S Outback | 2010 Xterra