T@BAZONA 2019-SAVE THE DATES

cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330

This fun rally will once again be held a Usery Mountain State Park in Mesa, AZ January 24-27th.  All T@bs, T@gs, T@das, LittleGuys, Silver Shadows, Dutchmen, etc. are invited.  Food, games, campfires, trailer open house and much more. 

Main Campground (water/electric $32 a night)

Group Campground (dry camping $15 a night).

IMPORTANT DATE:  1201AM JULY 1ST.  The main campground is open for YOU to book your site.  Their online booking site is open to the public and last year it filled up in 12 hours!  Or, if you want to join us in the Group Area, it is also the date you can send your email to tabazona2019@gmail.com to reserve your space.

If you are planning on attending, we encourage you to join the T@BAZONA face book group for the latest info on the rally.  Once you have reserved your site, please send an email to tabazona2019@gmail.com with the following info: names/number in party, arrival/departure dates, type of trailer and your hometown.  We hope you can join us.  It's January--come on down to Sunny Arizona...

Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)

Comments

• larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    Date saved!
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.
  • RonRon Member Posts: 137
    Same place, same site, different year.  I'm in!
    2016 T@B MaxS, 2018 Jeep Rubicon 4dr, Rural Scottsdale, Az.
  • TabsterTabster Member Posts: 118
    I'm in for the group site. .loved last year!!
    2015 CS. Ford f150 v8. Southern california
  • Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,350
    I was in the main campground last year and felt removed from all the action.  Will be in the group site next year with all the Cool Kids!
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • phulishcatphulishcat Member Posts: 89
    @Tabaz , and closer to the showers haha!
  • cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330

Here's the layout of the campground.  If you prefer the MAIN CG (water/elec), this will help you determine which sites to select-preferably those near the walkway to the Group.  You can also drive your vehicles on the walkway to the Group CG, too.  Once you book your site at the Main CG, please send an email to tabazona2019@gmail.com with: Site #, names/number in party, dates of arrival/departure, type of trailer and your hometown.  Remember the public website for the Park opens at 12:01am on July 1st. https://maricopacountyparks.org/usery

It is also the date you can send your email to tabazona2019@gmail.com to book your spot in the Group CG. 

Here's the layout
  • PITPATPITPAT Member Posts: 32
    Count me in for the group camping site. A lot closer to the ramada to start the morning coffee! 

Patty
    Pittsburgh, PA
    2015 T@B CS-S Maxx  being towed by Nissan Pathfinder

Just a reminder...in 30 days (12:01 am on July 1st) you can book your site for this Rally. You can send your email request for the Group Campground (tabazona2019@gmail.com) or book your site at the Main Campground https://maricopacountyparks.org/Usery. It’s a public website and the main campground was full in 12 hours last year.  Remember to email us with your site #, names/number in party, dates of arrival/departure, type of trailer and hometown. We encourage you to join the t@bazona Facebook Page for more details and pictures.  
    Bump
  • phulishcatphulishcat Member Posts: 89
    FYI just a reminder that reservations open July 1st at 00:00 hours. Last year the sites filled up very fast. 

re-post of @cbarnhill's post 
    Just a reminder...in 30 days (12:01 am on July 1st) you can book your site for this Rally. You can send your email request for the Group Campground (tabazona2019@gmail.com) or book your site at the Main Campground https://maricopacountyparks.org/Usery. It’s a public website and the main campground was full in 12 hours last year.  Remember to email us with your site #, names/number in party, dates of arrival/departure, type of trailer and hometown. We encourage you to join the t@bazona Facebook Page for more details and pictures.  
    Hey everyone. You can book your sites for tabazona Saturday night (just after midnight).  Don’t forget to email us at tabazona2019@gmail.com with the info once you’re booked. 
    A reminder to book your sites at 1201 am Arizona time to get a site!
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
  • ChrisKChrisK Member Posts: 270
    You don't have to wait until midnight. Just set your computer to eastern time zone and you can book early. I just got site 58
    2014 T@b S Max AKA T@dpole
    Site 63
  • dinzzydinzzy Member Posts: 180
    Site 32.  It was my 5th choice and I was on at midnight.  When I was filling in my info for the site I wanted it must have sold it to someone else.  I thought once you were filling in you info it would hold it for you till you have time to complete the sale.  Guess not.  But we are in!
    Tow with a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2016 T@B CS-S Max

• dinzzydinzzy Member Posts: 180
    ...interesting...in all the excitement one of the registrations that I thought I didn’t go through...did...I received an e-mail that I am in fact registered for it too.  So I have (2) sites.  I will Be canx one tomorrow when my wife is awake and I’ll let her choose.  Good night!
    Tow with a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2016 T@B CS-S Max

• RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    dinzzy said:
    ...interesting...in all the excitement one of the registrations that I thought I didn’t go through...did...I received an e-mail that I am in fact registered for it too.  So I have (2) sites.  I will Be canx one tomorrow when my wife is awake and I’ll let her choose.  Good night!
    Awwww, either you are well-trained (Happy Wife - Happy Life) or you and her just have that certain "fit" where all input is considered and sometimes ya just meet in the middle :)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • SandiegogalSandiegogal Member Posts: 127
    edited July 2018
    This happened to us last year and we were able to transfer one site to another person. There are a couple people on the FB group that are waiting for cancellations... 

Living in our Airstream, traveling in our 2017 T@B Basic S 
    Married to Dave-aka, ds@work
    Unfortunately I did not get the site I wanted due to my browser malfunctioning. I did get a good site but it did take a couple of tries. I was very surprised that it filled up within a few minutes.

• adridan7adridan7 Member Posts: 1
    I missed getting a site and would be interested in getting in on a cancellation 
  • LojocamperLojocamper Member Posts: 30
    We had similar experience to @dinzzy and ended up with two sites. If you are interested in being our neighbor at site 53/54 for 4 nights arriving 1/24 departing 1/28 please send me a message so we can transfer the site to you.
    BreakingAw@y
    Silver/black 2018 T@B 320 CS-S, Outback axle, AT tires
    2012 Dodge Ram Hemi - CO

My Visited North America Map
    Adventures: 7
    States: 21
    Provinces: 5

• TabfortwoTabfortwo Member Posts: 157
    We would be interested in picking up any cancellation or miss booked site if someone has an extra. Thank you in advance. 
  • TabsterTabster Member Posts: 118
    Sent in my money for group site. U can count on me to work the registration table again .looking forward to it!!!
    2015 CS. Ford f150 v8. Southern california
    Thank you, tab steer. I received your payment for the group site and appreciate your helping us with registration. See you in January. 
    Just a reminder for those in the group CG. Your payment is due 30 days from your booking date. It is refundable up until 7 days before the rally. Thank you...
    Hey tabazoners: some of us are planning on keeping the party going after the rally. We’re headed to the casa grande RV resort (about an hour drive from Usery). It’s a nice campground with lots of amenities: FULL hookups, laundry, swimming pools, hot tub, pool tables, pickle ball, grills, WiFi, exercise room, waffles in the morning, and more. Normal price $46 + tax but if you call direct and tell them you’re from Tabazona, the rate is $40+Tax.  (520) 421-0401.  Summer office hours are 8am-12n Monday-Saturday (closed Sunday). We guesstimated about 20 trailers arriving either the 27th/28th and staying 4 or 5 days.  There are plenty of open sites (over 50).  You're welcome to chill with us after T@bazona.  Here's the link...check it out...
    https://casagrandervresort.com/
  • mdvaughnmdvaughn Member Posts: 10
    We just took possession of our 2019 Boondock Edge, and we would like to attend the 2019 Tabazona, but of course, the Usery Campground is all booked up. Does that mean we're out for this year, or do we have some other options? As the model name of our T@B implies, we are fully prepared and happily willing to boondock.
    Doc & Valinda
    2019 T@B Boondock Edge
  • RollingBnBRollingBnB Member Posts: 322
    mdvaughn said:
    We just took possession of our 2019 Boondock Edge, and we would like to attend the 2019 Tabazona, but of course, the Usery Campground is all booked up. Does that mean we're out for this year, or do we have some other options? As the model name of our T@B implies, we are fully prepared and happily willing to boondock.
    Send an email to this address asking to get on the wait list.  tabazona2019@gmail.com
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az
  • shirlstewshirlstew Member Posts: 10
    New at this, left a message, but will leave a comment.  We missed deadline for Tabazona, but are reserved at Casa Grande for the 27th-31.  Hoping to meet some Tabbers.  Our maiden voyage will be Sept 30-2nd at Bolsa Chica, Ca.  looking for fun and new friends. 

T@Batha
    2008 T@B Dutchman
    Westminster, CA