We've been looking forward to this all year. During the start of registration, my wife stayed up till midnight and had it all down to a touch of a key and were registered. I have no doubt we were in the top five of that.
So, it is with a heavy heart that we had to cancel yesterday. Allison told us to wait a few more days, but it has been a painful 3-4 weeks. I'm experiencing a wheel bearing problem (ankle) and the load has to be carried by the other wheel. I thought about more grease, but oh well. At best I can hobble, but it is fun to watch me try to get up off the ground..
Someone on the wait list will be happy though, and if they are reading this, I want to hear all about it... Okay then...
Once bright spot, I won't have to transit around Chicago from Appleton to SugarCreek... We are still getting shirts!!
Terry & Jody... 2016 Dodge Ram 1500
2016 NuCamp 320 [email protected]