Options

A Shout Out for Great Owner Mods

While attending this year's Tabazona in Meza, AZ this past January (highly recommended), I was able to visit the 100 Tabs that attended, and saw some great mods and the owners that accomplished them. Although, to many to show here, I want to thank @Bayless for taking the time to show me his modification of his 320S Boondock tub and Valterra sewer tube install. The pictures below the work I have just completed on my own 320S Boondock. Thank you @Bayless, and to all of you who share you ideas. To find the complete instructions, including a template for the cutout, see https://tabforum.nucamprv.com/#/discussion/comment/108692 

Doc & Valinda
2019 T@B Boondock Edge

Comments

• Options
    BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    Great craftsmanship, @mdvaughn (Doc.)  You did a masterful job.  It is one of my favorite mods, but a lot of credit goes to @SteveW, in particular, and others, who provided a lot of advice and tips.  I just tweeked mine slightly.  I am glad to see that the instructions and photos I posted helped you out.  My wife and I really enjoyed visiting with you and Val at T@bazona.  It was a great get-together.  A special thanks to the organizers.
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Nice work!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014