Options

Time adjustment, alde 3110-12-24 hour.

boonieboonie Member Posts: 83
I can't figure out how to adjust the clock to 12 hour, not military time. 
2018- 400- Colorado V6-Marin MT bikes :) 

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,499
    Try “Menu”, then the “gear” tool icon.  That should take you to a multiple functions display of which one is a clock icon.  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    edited March 2020
    @boonie, watch this video and it will show you how to set the clock, plus more.  It is for the Alde 3020, but should provide the info you are looking for.  Go to 1:30 minutes on the video to see how to set the time.  Remember, when you disconnect the power (e.g., battery), you will lose the clock setting and have to re-set the time when you reconnect the power at your next destination.  I believe they have a battery back-up option that you add (purchase), but it really isn't necessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJmPeiltGAU

UPDATED POST:  I don't actually see on the video how to change it to a 12 hour clock, but hopefully the option is there.  However, I do not see anything in my Alde manual that indicates whether that is possible (unfortunately, the manual is lacking in user-friendly  or step-by-step instructions.)  I have always used military time, which I prefer, and maybe Alde doesn't provide an AM/PM function?  Oh well, hopefully the video will provide some useful info for you on general operation of the control panel.
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• Options
    pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,650
    edited March 2020
    This thread made me go out and look (and, as a bonus, play in the trailer!)  The clock setting is only for a 24 hour clock. The only feature the clock is needed for is if you want to set a timer. I guess this harks back to the Alde's European DNA.  Kinda odd that they would give our systems a setting for Fahrenheit, but not for a 12 hour clock.
    I'll see your Military Time, and raise:  I've switched mine to GMT!
    2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
  • Options
    BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    @pthomas745, GMT is not a bad idea.  Some day, they are going to eliminate all time zones and everyone will be on GMT.  At least you will be ahead of the curve and we will all be congratulating you on your foresight.   ;)
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• Options
    pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,650
    LOL.  Thanks, Mr Bayliss.  That will be the first and only time I would be considered to "be ahead of the curve!"
    2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
  • Options
    N7SHG_HamN7SHG_Ham Member Posts: 1,261
    We do all our work in UTC, all my devices that will accommodate 24 hour time format are set accordingly, once you get used to it, there is zero abiguity about what a time means.
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite