Our new 2021 T@B 320S! Hi from Madison, WI

DharmaScoutDharmaScout Member Posts: 23
Had a T@G a couple years ago. Loved it! Needed more room and a place to hang out inside. Wasn't planning on using the head much, (it's small!), but with this covid thing, not sure about public facilities! So far love the Alde heater, been getting down to low thirties here, but toasty inside. It has the Air8 for A/C, but been so cool during the day haven't tested. The only thing that's a bit quirky is the top to the stove. Unless the camper is perfectly level, won't stay up. Stay safe everyone, wash hands.

2021 320S / 2018 Jeep Cherokee w/tow package / Madison, WI

Comments

• VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,489
    Welcome, and congratulations!
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @DharmaScout, congratulations on your trailer. Great folks here. Excellent information and a first class sense of family. There is no such thing as a dumb question if you don't know the answer. Happy t@bbing!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,461
    I think we all have the same thing in mind - use your own facilities as a way to social distance😊. Congrats and you will have fun...eventually!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    Congrats and welcome @DharmaScout! I know you won't regret this purchase. 

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• trimtabtrimtab Member Posts: 237
    Nice, you have excellent taste, ha...we ordered same model with Solar a week ago.
    Won't see it till June 2. "There is no such thing as a dumb question"
    I feel better already...
    2020 320-S boondock, solar, 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
  • AddisonAddison Member Posts: 56
    Question for you? When you open the bathroom door does the left corner hit the front of the roof? Our does ( 2021 320 BD ) seems like a design flaw.....
    2021 T@b 320 Boondock | 2021 T@b Nights: 40  | 2019 Honda Ridgeline | NuCamp owner since 2017
  • jrhameljrhamel Member Posts: 101
    @DharmaScout, welcome. We live down the road from you in Middleton. We have a 2019 400 BDL and love it. Enjoy
     20 T@G XL Boondock and 2019 Ford F 150 4x4

Madison, Wi
  • nhmikenhmike Member Posts: 94
    When we first got our t@b I didn't know about the value of the forum.  Once I found it I have been so impressed by the collective, non critical knowledge.  Obviously you are a step ahead and are positioned to benefit from others experience right away.  The common thread matters.  Enjoy...oh wait, that's a given.
    2016 cs-s max
  • SubaruLouSubaruLou Member Posts: 119
    Welcome to the f@mily! 😁
    2019 T@B 320 S  |  2019 Subaru Ascent
    Dharma..we get ours next week.Exact copy of yours. I did not notice the thing about the door in our 15 minutes of looking in the sales lot. 
    You may hear from me again.
    Congrats!
  • DharmaScoutDharmaScout Member Posts: 23
    Addison, no the door opens OK. Doesn't hit the roof. Having some issues with the Air8. Cools fast, yet when it hits the set temp, the unit shuts off. Only way to get it cooling again is to cycle the fan. While the duct work is nice for air circulation, and it has a nifty digital control panel, I liked the older style A/C in our T@G. Just turn a knob and let it run.
    2021 320S / 2018 Jeep Cherokee w/tow package / Madison, WI
    We pick up our 320-S next Friday..and I am getting paranoid after reading so many posts about the Norcold 3163. Almost feel like I need to see if our local community college has a course in Heating and Refrigeration.  Maybe my dreams of " bang on the drum all day" while camping ( I jest ) is overblown..