Options

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS - REDUCE YOUR PHOTO SIZE!

Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,496
edited June 2020 in Help - Computer & System
Please remember to resize your photos to a maximum of 800 pixels wide (landscape view) and 600 pixels tall (portrait view).  You can not post from a phone without resizing.  Photos will be removed if too large, so the forum is more enjoyable if everyone does their part.

Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio

Comments

• Options
    BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    edited June 2020
    AND, if I might add, please add a brief description of your trailer and tow vehicle in your signature line.  It really speeds up the process of trying to assist with resolving issues.  Additionally, it is a nice touch, but certainly optional, if you add where you are located.  Thanks!
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,496
    Bump!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    Below is a good photo re-sizing site if anyone needs one.  Easy to use.  Just upload the photo from your computer by clicking on "open."  Then, re-size, apply the changes, and save the photo back to your computer.  Then upload the re-sized photo to the discussion thread by clicking on the photo icon in the "Leave a Comment" window on this forum.

https://www.photoresizer.com/
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• Options
    KARKAR Member Posts: 84
    I googled resize photos and then went to Paint and resized my photos. Hopefully I did it right:)
    2015 Tab S with Alde