Options

A Small "Avia"

2»

Comments

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    edited October 2021
    I wonder if we will see a new trailer from nüCamp that is between the TaB400 and the Avia? 
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    edited October 2021
    that would be nice.  I think they do need a few more models.  

What happened to the Avia by the way? Only one model year?  Maybe it was COVID.
  • Options
    PNWtabberPNWtabber Member Posts: 491
    that would be nice.  I think they do need a few more models.  

What happened to the Avia by the way? Only one model year?  Maybe it was COVID.
    Oh wow, I just checked the NuCamp website, the Avia (2020) is only listed as a "preceding model."  I walked through one on an RV lot and, had I been looking for a "full-size" trailer, I definitely would have considered it, good looking trailer.
    2018 T@B 320 S Boondock  |  2015.5 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD  |  Seattle, WA, USA
    "Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.”― Lovelle Drachman

• Options
    TomCanadaTomCanada Member Posts: 286
    edited March 2022
    We love our Tab 400 though would be interesting if they came out with something larger.  Btw a little "life hack" for you - we've been able to sleep 4 (2 adults + 2 teens) +dog in our 400.  2 on the queen, 1 on dinette, 1 on narrow self inflating mattress pad on the floor, and dog curled up by the door.  It's a squeeze but it works in a pinch!  For other times, a small supplementary tent helps out!
  • Options
    Dutch061Dutch061 Member Posts: 765
    Wow, that is one "busy" little camper! It's a miracle that you can have 2 teens in that small of an area, even if it is just to sleep.

Brad
    2020 400 BDL aka "Boonie"
    2022 Black Series HQ19 aka "Cricket"
    2021 F-250 Tremor with PSD aka "Big Blue"
    Concord, NC 
  • Options
    TomCanadaTomCanada Member Posts: 286
    I think it helped that we started off tent camping for years before getting the Tab last year.  Going from sleeping on the ground in a tent to sleeping on the floor in a trailer makes it feel like an upgrade! :)