Options

Kudos to nüCamp's Warranty Department and Service Department

LloydLloyd Member Posts: 34
We recently had our T@B 400 in for a Warranty Repair and we found Emily and Abbie in the Warranty Department to be responsive, pleasant, and professional. Austin and his crew in Service Repair addressed the necessary repair with quality workmanship and an attention to detail that was noteworthy. NüCamp is indeed fortunate to have such devoted employees and it is no wonder nüCamp owners are so loyal!
2020 T@B 400 w/ factory solar
2015 Nissan Frontier SV, 4WD Crew Cab
Cottage Grove, MN

Comments

• Options
    qhumberdqhumberd Member Posts: 470
    I have to second that about Emily and Abbie who assisted me (not even the orginal owner) with my from window replacement for my T@B 400 BDL 2019. The window arrived in just a few days and is in perfect shape. All they required was some pictures of the old window and my VIN.

So refreshing to see such helpful folks!

2019  T@B400 Boondock Lite "Todd"

2016 Toyota Tundra 5.7 Crew Cab
  • Options
    andyboyandyboy Member Posts: 120
    Did you both contact nüCamp warranty direct? I have an obvious warranty issue that the dealership is dealing with. Three weeks and not a word. Is this typical?
    2021 320 S Boondock
    Subaru Outback XT and Honda Passport
    Des Moines, IOWA!
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    No, no it is not, I would contact the dealer again, they may be the one dropping the ball.  If that fails, than contact nuCamp Warranty and report the dealer and issue.  NuCamp needs to know about dealers that are not doing their job.
    Cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Warranty@nucamprv.com
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    LloydLloyd Member Posts: 34
    We live in the Twin Cities and the dealer we purchased our T@B 400 from is 350mi away in Milwaukee area. Sugarcreek, OH is 13hrs from us (780mi). The issue we had was one that we preferred be done by nüCamp but we had initially contacted the dealer where we purchased our T@B 400. They were very responsive but agreed with our desired plan. Interestingly, we had contacted a nüCamp dealer in the Twin Cities area and they refused to provide ANY service on our T@B since we purchased it from another dealer. The nüCamp dealer in Mankato, MN (90mi to the SSW) was willing to perform the needed warranty work but they, too, felt it would be best performed in Sugarcreek. The nüCamp dealer in Chippewa Falls, WI (also 90mi away, but to the ESE) also agreed to provide any future warranty work or routine service even though our T@B was purchased at another dealer. These two dealers obviously understand that a happy customer is a repeat customer. As I had initially posted, we were totally satisfied and impressed with our dealings with Emily and Abbie from the Warranty Department and Austin from the Service Department. The repair shop was immaculate, obviously a site where quality work is a top priority. 
    2020 T@B 400 w/ factory solar
    2015 Nissan Frontier SV, 4WD Crew Cab
    Cottage Grove, MN
  • Options
    andyboyandyboy Member Posts: 120
    Thanks for all your input. I have contacted my dealer a number of times and finally was told nüCamp is very slow in responding to warranty issues. Now could be that there’s a big dealership protocol that’s slowing the process and handing out excuses.
    I’ll get in touch with nüCamp Monday morning.
    I’ve always been impressed with nüCamp’s on-line customer service. Raphael is so nice, helpful and so patient.
    I found it hard to believe their warranty folks would be any different.
     Chippewa Falls? Hmmmmm! Roadtrip for service and Leinenkugel! Win-win.
    2021 320 S Boondock
    Subaru Outback XT and Honda Passport
    Des Moines, IOWA!
  • Options
    AirBossAirBoss Member Posts: 740
    Typical dealership blather. In my experience (thankfully very limited, BTW), nothing could be further from the truth.

nuCamp Warranty folks have been prompt, professional, and pleasant. More than any other RV manufacturer I've ever worked with. 

I'll echo the Kudo's.
    2020 T@B 400 "OTTO" (build date 08/19)
    Factory Victron Solar; Norcold 3-way fridge
    '04 Chevy Tahoe Z71 DinoKiller
    San Diego, CA
    www.airbossone.com
    https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/owen-ashurst/shop

• Options
    JPRolandJPRoland Member Posts: 115
    I have had the best experience recently with the folks at NuCamp! I had an issue with my stove lid not staying open. My dealer was slow responding so I contacted NuCamp. Abbie was sensational as the customer rep who handled everything quickly, thoroughly, and cheerfully. So nice! Then the service manager, Austin contacted me and I am being treated in the best way possible. I will have the good fortune of meeting these folks at the NuCamp factory in April and I can't tell you how pleased I have been with this company. The purchase of our 2021 NuCamp T@B 320s Boondock is the way I wish I felt about every purchase. Happy with the product and happy with the support. First class!
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,495
    Yep - all you have to do is ask.  We have had similar experiences.  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    OliviaOtisOliviaOtis Member Posts: 7
    I just purchased a 320S and the stove lid will not stay up. I contacted NuCamp and they advise return to dealer and have routing out countertop to move stove forward. Makes me so sad this was not inspected and done correctly first time. My trip to dealer is 5-1/2 hrs and being a newbie hitching and travel will be quite a learning lesson!  Anyone else have lid issues? 
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,428
    @OliviaOtis, I vaguely recall a few past discussions on this topic, but can't put my finger on them. You might try a search just to see if anyone offered an alternative solution.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,655
    @OliviaOtis @ScottG Here is a thread with some discussions on the stove lid, going from "interference" from a window to the cover not staying up.  This is from last year, but I don't know if the stove design is still the same. One of these fixes may work for you.

2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Thanks OliviaOtis said:
    I just purchased a 320S and the stove lid will not stay up. I contacted NuCamp and they advise return to dealer and have routing out countertop to move stove forward. Makes me so sad this was not inspected and done correctly first time. My trip to dealer is 5-1/2 hrs and being a newbie hitching and travel will be quite a learning lesson!  Anyone else have lid issues? 
    Can you post up a photo?  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    Yes, Olivia. I had the same issue. I hated the thought of my local, country dealer ripping out my new stove and tearing out the caulking on a brand new trailer! It seemed like I was devaluing it right from the start to have such a repair job right off the bat. Fortunately, I have family in Ohio to visit so I just worked in an appointment at the factory and they are taking care of it the right way. The weird thing was how my dealer originally handled it. He ordered a part while we waited two months. When the part came (a new glass lid with hinges) they just called me and said my part had arrived and I could pick it up. I drove two hours and picked up a box and once I opened it and realized what was involved, I was really peeved. We head to Ohio in four weeks and we're just going to make it a fun trip. 

• Options
    JeffroNCJeffroNC Member Posts: 366
    @JPRoland FYI We are going there for some repairs and mod at the end of April. We plan to stay at Timbercrest the night before. Really nice folks there.
    2019 T@B 400 BDL 2017 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
    Jeff & Amy
    Now in Manistee, MI

• Options
    Hi, Jeff. Thanks for the tip. We booked a couple of nights at the Wallhouse in Walnut Creek, but I'll remember Timbercrest on the next trip. We'll stay in the area April 21, 22 and 23. Maybe we'll cross paths up there. Be safe.