Options

New T@B 320s Owner ..... in 2 weeks!

NanceNance Member Posts: 1
Greetings T@B owners. My Name is Nance and I live in Central New Hampshire and awaiting the arrival of my new T@B 320s 😊 my first Travel Trailer experience ie: time to get off the ground (!) and I'm so excited. I'll beSolo traveling so hope to be meeting some of you on the Road. Likely be staying in New England this Fall but hoping to venture out in Spring of 2021! You all have been so very helpful on the Facebook Forums and now I've found this Gem. Thank you for bring here - nance

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Congrats and welcome to the fam!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Nance, welcome. We have an unofficial motto here. Pics, or it didn't happen! Please post a photo of your new baby (on arrival). We'd all love to see! Anxiously waiting....
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    Welcome!  And we’re much more informative than the FB group - just sayin’😉
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    DougHDougH Member Posts: 1,110
    There's never enough pictures of T@Bs nestled amongst New England fall foliage.  Can't wait for the next post! 
    2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 tiny toy hauler, Austin TX
    Former steward of a 2017 T@B S Max

• Options
    nhmikenhmike Member Posts: 94
    Welcome.  NH t@b owners get 15% off forum membership fees.  Well, they would, maybe, if there were fees.  But, you do get easy access to the White Mountains, the Green Mountains and the Maine seacoast likely within a days journey for you.  Your gonna love your T@B.  Appreciate the times you smile.  They'll add up. 
    2016 cs-s max
  • Options
    lmcorsolmcorso Member Posts: 1
    Hi Mike! We are waiting on out T@B 320 Boondock also. This is our second one - we started with a T@B and the purchased a used motorhome and traveled in that for 3 years. We missed out T@B and the flexibility of traveling with a small footprint. We are impatiently waiting...the road is calling. Hope our paths cross on the road...
  • Options
    PreachersKidPreachersKid Member Posts: 1
    @Nance I moved to Cape Cod recently and am looking to purchase my first 320 S. Did you order yours through a dealer?
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,445
    You have two options to buy any Tab trailer, you go through a dealer for a new or used unit, or you buy a used one directly from the previous owner.  You can not buy direct from nuCamp.
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    jonnjonn Member Posts: 31
    Hi Nance, I am a fairly new member also and we are waiting on delivery of our new 320 next month. A window of opportunity is also opening up for my Thai wife to finally go back and visit her family about that time. Depending on when the next flight in October will be announced, will or will not allow us to get up to my old home of Vermont and surrounding states for fall foliage in the north country. Enjoy your new 320, maybe we will cross paths in the north.