Options

400 v 320 keeder rails

The teardrop shop states the tab xl visors are specific for each model and not interchangeable. Are the keeder rails different on the 400? Just ordered one and trying to decide what to take off my 320.
thanks

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,512
    Keder rail is the same, but your 320 XL visor will give you a shorter patch of shade on a 400.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    The Keder rail holds the same size of cord no matter which nüCamp camper you have.  The length is different between the 400 and the 320. 

I do know All Pro Adventures will have the correct measurements and will make sure you order the correct size for your model. All Pro Adventures phone number is in the contact numbers on the left side of this page in the Categories. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    ADRawliADRawli Member Posts: 199
    Just a side note, and hopefully still relevant to the question on differences between the 2 trailer Keder rails (which, as Verna said, should really have no difference other than length)... it might be interesting to see if anyone has ever tried a shade made for a 400 on a 320 (like the Pahaque).  The extra length might almost turn the larger shade into a “tent” on the 320 (not literally), but I wonder if the steeper curve on the 320 would warp the shade in a strange way.  

Anyone ever tried?
    Alan & Natalie       McKinney, TX
    nüCamp:  2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite
    TV: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 4x4    

Dream big... work hard... never give up.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    The 320 visor works on the 400. I used binder clips at each end to keep it in place as it liked to slide in the Keder rail.  The 400 XL visor doesn’t seem as long in comparison to how much the 320 covers the 320. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”