Options

Photo of upside down 320 and 400 to see where tanks are

I have seen most of the video's of the building of the 320 and the 400 but sure would like to see the base (floor) unit photos while they are still upside down as axles and tanks are added before anything else. Anyone have such photos? Art
2019 TaB 320 S Boondock Edge

Comments

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,445
    edited February 2021
    Not much to see, on the TaB400 the gray tank is forward of the axle and water tank is over the axle about 1/3 rd in front the rest behind the axle under the floor between the side frames.  The black tank is in the washroom, under the toilet and goes along the wall by the sink.  It is above the floor, with the discharge pipe going through the floor on the driver’s side and meeting the gray tank discharge.  All the other plumbing connections to the gray and water tank are on top the tank (except the water tank drain/valve which is at side behind the axle and left wheel) and go through the floor.

Pau the Air Force Guy nüCamp factory tour videos for the 320 and 400 show the tanks and their locations fairly well.  Do a search on YouTube to see his videos.
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @gulfarea, I made a post a couple of posts with photos a couple of years ago if the production line for the locations of the tanks at that model year. If you can search for it, it would be better as I have some paperwork I need to complete (thanks!).
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,500
    @gulfarea - keep in mind that nuCamp moved the 400 axle, so, not sure how that impacted tank placement.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    gulfareagulfarea Member Posts: 506
    Thanks folks, VERNA'S photos were just the thing I was looking for! I watched all the Airforce guy's video's but did not see the upside down photo showing the tank. Art
    2019 TaB 320 S Boondock Edge