Options

Moisture Mitigation During Storage in Area of High Humidity

I posted this here because I couldn’t find an exact Category… Well I’ve tried to read everything I could find posted here dealing with moisture problems when storing our T@B 400 in high humidity… Since we have owned our T@B we have lived in Colorado where humidity is not an issue. However, we just bought a home in southern Indiana and will be moving there in a couple of months. The humidity there is brutal, dew point during the summer months seems to be in the high 60’s or low 70’s. Relative Humidity is always in the 80’s… We had a real problem even finding a place to store our camper when not in use. Finally found a storage lot not far from our new house in Columbus, IN. It is an open lot not covered with no shore power. We cannot park the camper at our home because the neighborhood covenants will not allow… We are very concerned about moisture accumulation and resulting mold and mildew… I am sure we are not the only ones that have faced this problem.. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated…

Comments