Options

Parts Process

We were lucky to have had a neighbor with shop to straighten a twisted front stabilizer on T@B 400. Before doing that I had searched for the item online based on number imprinted on stabilizer. There were none out there. Covering all bases, I had asked nuCamp for part number before removing stabilizer. Looks like they have their own part numbering system.
Given all that, I am curious about how the system works, as I discovered a broken window strut on recent trip. If we get part number from nuCamp, then we need to contact a dealer somewhere? If it's a common part, they may stock it. If not, is it then drop shipped from nuCamp or manufacturer? Regardless, all three possibilities mean part will be shipped. Is there a known dealer out there who takes somewhat less margin than others we can contact?
2020 T@B 400 BDL towed with 2019 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X  Silver City, NM

Comments

• Options
    atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    Try Dana Parsons at Missouri Teardrops.  Great to work with.
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    Missouri Teardrops.  Frequently mentioned as good dealer for parts ordering.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    BlueespyBlueespy Member Posts: 151
    If we need a part, I first contact nuCamp Elsie and ask for the part number.  Then I reach out to Bankston Motorhomes Dealership in Alabama and chat with Rick.  If he doesn't have the part in stock, he contacts nuCamp and orders it to be drop shipped to me.  System has worked but on a recent visit to the nucamp factory, we were able to purchase a few things direct from them.  Again, this has worked for us, the one main downside is nuCamp charges high prices for shipping.  I recently ordered three of the push button on/off switches that fit the exhaust fan in the bathroom.  Cost for shipping was $20 and the switches themselves were over $20 each. 

2019 T@B 400 BDL
    2020 Ford F-150 XLT (V-8)
    Niceville, Florida