Options

2022 Bucket-List Destinations?

rrcbovrrcbov Member Posts: 109
If you had to choose 2 bucket-list destinations for 2022 what would they be?  Not your last chance but pretend it is!
2021 Tab 400 Boondock, 2021 Toyota Tacoma, Juno Beach Florida

Comments

• Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    Maine and Connecticut, which we are actually doing next year.

Starting at uCamp in Ohio, then doing a circle through Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire,  Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Tennessee, then home to Alabama
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    Docbadger1Docbadger1 Member Posts: 8
    Northern Wisconsin and Banff. I would love to camp in Bernice in the places I did when I was a kid in Wisconsin and Banff is just an amazing place.
  • Options
    CJaxCJax Member Posts: 62
    Glacier and Denali.
    2021 T@B 400 Boondock 'Valhalla'
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk V6
    veni, vidi, bibi capulus
  • Options
    TowheeTowhee Member Posts: 46
  • Options
    AirBossAirBoss Member Posts: 740
    States I've not been to in lower 48.

Kansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Maine. (OK...cheating a bit. That's one). Hope to make Kentucky Derby and Indy 500 in May, and hit the others in the process.

Ft. Quappell, Saskatchewan. Mothers Birthplace. 
    2020 T@B 400 "OTTO" (build date 08/19)
    Factory Victron Solar; Norcold 3-way fridge
    '04 Chevy Tahoe Z71 DinoKiller
    San Diego, CA
    www.airbossone.com
    https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/owen-ashurst/shop

• Options
    rfuss928rfuss928 Member Posts: 927
    Glacier NP then north to Banff and Jasper.  Been there & done that a few times  but can't wait to go again.

• Options
    jimrjjimrj Member Posts: 57
    Nova Scotia and the rest of the Maritime provinces. 
    Jim and Robin / 2021 320S / 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk / Oregon
  • Options
    marleecampsmarleecamps Member Posts: 131
    Looks like I'll be running into some fellow T@bbers at Glacier National Park, which is my leading candidate for the 2022 bucket list trip next spring before the wildfire season starts in earnest.  Will also plan to swing by the Coeur d'alene area in Idaho.  

I am taking my first extended bucket list trip (more than four nights) this fall with the Bella Villa as the pupper and I head out to New England for the fall colors.  We will be gone five weeks and plan to hit the five remaining states before I can check off having visited all 50 - Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine (including Acadia NP), New Hampshire and Vermont.  (Just to clarify, most of the previous states visited were not done so via camping.)  Five weeks seems a bit daunting at times but also very exciting to have the opportunity and capability.   

Once we return, I will start planning next spring's trip, as I will have a better sense of how long I really enjoy being on the road in my tiny house on wheels.  I would love to incorporate some areas in Washington such as the Columbia Gorge, Olympic NP or other highlights if it makes sense.  Otherwise, that will be the 2023 spring bucket list trip. Or maybe it will be Banff/Jasper or Aspen CO or Lake Tahoe or ????  So many places to go . . .
    --Marlee
    2021 Tab400 Boondock; TV 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee; Minnesota