Options

2008 T@B trim seal replacement

I just bought a 2008 T@B and want to replace the trim seals, they are missing. I don't have a dealer near my home and wondering if someone knows the part number or equivalent replacement I can purchase elsewhere.

Comments

• Options
    gtstoysgtstoys Member Posts: 8
    @Carnet1098 You have to call Elsie at NuCamp to find the part number and availability of the replacement seal. Then call the nearest dealer or out of state dealer from you to order the part to be shipped to you.  Unfortunately, I do not have the part number any more because I replaced the black rubber trim seal on my 2008 T@B over a year ago and threw away the box.  Another thing that you have to do is to measure the length of the trim seal that you need (both sides) and add a foot or so extra on the measurement.  Good luck!
    2008 T@B Thor Dutchman B)  TV - 2004 Toyota 4Runner V6 Sport Edition
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    edited September 2021
    @Carnet1098 - email Help@nucamprv.com and request the part number.  A photo may help.  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    Carnet1098Carnet1098 Member Posts: 2
  • Options
    BillKBillK Member Posts: 1
    Using information from previous threads and measuring the existing trim on my 2006 t@b I replaced my trim with a third-party product. Being in Canada my nearest dealer is 500Km away! The plastic trim is .08 inches thick, so I found some automotive trim from Trim Loc. It is available in 25-foot rolls from amazon, which is perfect for each side, The product is Trim Lok T4L-DD120125 25 ft. Co-Extr EPDM Trim-Flap Seal. It is available with either a .5-inch or 1-inch flap. The existing flap is .5 and I went up to 1 inch to improve the seal. It was excellent! 
  • Options
    GeoGeo Member Posts: 160
    @BillK,  I did a similar fix with an auto replacement trim from an on line parts supplier in '07. Very secure fit and has not come loose yet.
    Geo & Liz
    T@BMahal
    '04  #100