Options

2021 320S 12V Fuses and Circuit Wiring in Breaker Panel

I want to install a cut off switch for the Jensen stereo on our 2021 320S (build date 5/2020).  I started looking at the 12V fuses and associated circuits in the breaker panel.  There is no label identifying which circuit is for what and when I referred to the “Fuses for Newbies” post I realized that things weren’t matching up.  I believe the fuse for newbies post used a 2016 320.

So I started pulling fuses and turning things on and off and came up with the wiring scheme for my 320S.  I think this is correct and wondered if anyone can confirm what I found or point out my mistakes.  Did I miss anything?

Circuit     Fuse Size (Amp)      Items on Circuit
  1                7.5                      Back reading lights, Overhead light, Bathroom light
  2                15                       Stereo and Television
  3                15                       Front and rear charging outlets (USB and cigarette lighter plug)
  4                20                       Refrigerator
  5                15                       Fantastic Fan, Accent light, Sink light, Porch light, Step light, Water pump
  6                30                       Alde, Battery Charger, CO/Propane detector
  7                40                       Reverse polarity protection

2021 320S BD
2006 F-150
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

Comments

• Options
    AnOldURAnOldUR Member Posts: 1,282
    edited September 2021
    Not exactly the same as my 2020 320S, but close. It's amazing that they don't label them somewhere in the box.
    As for cutting power to the Jensen (Television and Radio), as you listed, the second fuse is the one I used to accomplish this and posted in another thread. Switching at the fuse box is a simple and easy solution.

Stockton, New Jersey
    2020 nuCamp T@B 320S * Jeep Wrangler

• Options
    WayneWWayneW Member Posts: 188
    @AnOldUR,  yes, I saw your post. That’s what got me looking at my circuits. It looks good!

I removed the television so I haven’t decided whether to put the cutoff up by the stereo or to put it down where you did and cut the whole circuit. Either way that phantom load will be reduced!
    2021 320S BD
    2006 F-150
    Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
  • Options
    AnOldURAnOldUR Member Posts: 1,282
    Kind of funny. You removed the television, I removed the radio. To each their own.
    Stockton, New Jersey
    2020 nuCamp T@B 320S * Jeep Wrangler

• Options
    CanadianTabberCanadianTabber Member Posts: 133
    WayneW said:

I want to install a cut off switch for the Jensen stereo on our 2021 320S (build date 5/2020).  I started looking at the 12V fuses and associated circuits in the breaker panel.  There is no label identifying which circuit is for what and when I referred to the “Fuses for Newbies” post I realized that things weren’t matching up.  I believe the fuse for newbies post used a 2016 320.

So I started pulling fuses and turning things on and off and came up with the wiring scheme for my 320S.  I think this is correct and wondered if anyone can confirm what I found or point out my mistakes.  Did I miss anything?

Circuit     Fuse Size (Amp)      Items on Circuit
      1                7.5                      Back reading lights, Overhead light, Bathroom light
      2                15                       Stereo and Television
      3                15                       Front and rear charging outlets (USB and cigarette lighter plug)
      4                20                       Refrigerator
      5                15                       Fantastic Fan, Accent light, Sink light, Porch light, Step light, Water pump
      6                30                       Alde, Battery Charger, CO/Propane detector
      7                40                       Reverse polarity protection

Thanks Wayne,
    I planned to put a chart in the converter like this...big thanks!
    Brent
    2021 Tab 320s Boondock-2016 Toyota Venza V6
    Toronto, Canada
  • Options
    BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    Here's our converter 12V circuit labels..
    front:

Back:

-Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
  • Options
    SLJSLJ Member Posts: 451
    Our 2021 320 S is labeled. 

and I installed a bank of switches for the overhead LED lights, USB outlets, Jensen stereo, Blue-Ray, and TV and added a battery voltage monitor.

2021 T@B 320 S Boondock
    2023 Ford Maverick XLT
    The Finger Lakes of New York
  • Options
    WayneWWayneW Member Posts: 188
    I guess some were labeled and some were not, eh?

Do you know what the “gas solenoid” is that is listed on the #1 circuit?  I am unaware there was one or where it is wired in the trailer. 
    2021 320S BD
    2006 F-150
    Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
  • Options
    Travelin3DTravelin3D Member Posts: 173
    I believe on the clamshell models there is a solenoid which prevents the propane from flowing if the hatch is closed.
    Richie, Mickie and Satchmo
    2020 320S Boondock Lite (silver w/blue)
    2019 Subaru Ascent Premium
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,496
    The clamshell solenoid became standard with the 2018 model.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,428
    Both my AC breakers and DC fuses were well labelled, but both labels had errors. I advise you to confirm things for yourself if you are doing any kind of important electrical work!  :-0
    2015 T@B S