Options

UCamp22 Sold Out already

BogieMeisterBogieMeister Member Posts: 114
edited February 2022 in Events & News
When I arrived home this evening I dashed to the computer to register for uCamp22 only to find that everything is already sold out. #$%&@%!
I joined the waitlist. Are they going to set up generator sites like they did in 2019?
Gerri (Gary) Ewing
Montgomery TX (Birthplace of the Texas Flag)
2018 320 S - "No Agenda Hacienda"
Tow Vehicle 2023 Honda Pilot AWD

Comments

• Options
    I guess you didn't get the memo that it sells out every year literally within seconds of release. The only way to get tickets is to keep hitting refresh until it opens up then type fast as lightening and then it's still a long shot.  
  • Options
    JeffroNCJeffroNC Member Posts: 366
    @BogieMeister I got in at 11:30 on the dot. It helps that I am retired though and could be sitting in a parking lot waiting to do it.  B)
    Last year we got in through the waiting list.
    2019 T@B 400 BDL 2017 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
    Jeff & Amy
    Now in Manistee, MI

• Options
    PintoplumberPintoplumber Member Posts: 168
    We got our tickets, but we’re staying at Berlin RV Park & Campground.
    2016 320 CS-S  1954 Ford F100  2017 Chevy suburban 
  • Options
    xdrxdr Member Posts: 260
    We also got in through the waitlist last year and had a spot at the winkleplex campground. 
    2021 T@b 400 BDL, 2020 Ram Rebel 1500  
    One man, one woman, two small dogs and a sense of humor.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Timbercrest is also sold out. 

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    SydmargoSydmargo Member Posts: 25
    Got in Scenic Hill RV Park yesterday.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497

I received an email with a list of available campgrounds close to the uCamp event.  

Timbercrest Camp & RV Park*

Timbercrest is just a 15-minute drive from Winklepleck Campground. They have both full hook-up campsites and electric-only campsites. There is a shower house, laundry room, free wifi, and dump station. Timbercrest is pet-friendly.

Address: OH-515, Walnut Creek, OH 44687

*Timbercrest may be booked. Reach out to them for availability.

Scenic Hills RV Park

Scenic Hills RV Park is 18 minutes from Winklepleck Grove. Amenities include 112 full hook-up sites, 30/50 amp service, 40 pull-through sites, free wifi, dump station, laundry facilities, etc.

Address: 4483 Township Road 367, Millersburg, OH 44654

Berlin RV Park & Campground

Berlin RV Park & Campground is 23 minutes from Winklepleck Grove Campground. This campground has free wifi, 30/50 amp service, private showers, pull-through sites, and full hook-ups. It is also pet-friendly.

Address: 5898 OH-39, Millersburg, OH 44654

Amish Country Campsites

Amish Country Campsites is located in Wilmot — just 20 minutes from the Winklepleck Grove. There are 50 RV sites, and the campground includes showers, a public restroom, a dump station, and  20 and 30 amp electricity and water at each site.

Address: 1930 US-62, Wilmot, OH 44689

Baylor Beach Park

Baylor Beach Park is 22 minutes from Winklepleck Grove. This campground has 30/50 amp service available along with water and full-service hook-ups. You'll also have access to the park and swimming area.

Address: 8777 Manchester Ave. SW, Navarre, OH 44662

Evergreen Park RV Resort

Evergreen Park RV Resort is a 26-minute drive from Winklepleck Grove. This campground has 87 sites. Amenities include 20/30/50 amp electric, sewer, water, wifi, an indoor pool, game room, and playground.

Address: 8777 Manchester Ave. SW, Navarre, OH 44662

Tall Timber Resort

Tall Timber Resort is located in New Philadelphia, Ohio — 27 minutes from Winklepleck Grove. Amenities include 30/50 amp electric hook-ups, sewer hook-ups, shower house, and coin-operated laundromat. The campground is located at a lake with access to a bait shop, clubhouse, playground, and Woody's Grille Concession Stand.

Address: 1921 Tall Timbers Rd NE, New Philadelphia, OH 44663

uCamp22

If you have any questions, please reach out to The uCamp Team at uCamp@nuCampRV.com.

Thank You and Happy Camping,
    The uCamp Team

Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    AnOldURAnOldUR Member Posts: 1,276
    Long story short, we bailed on uCamp, but failed to get off the wait list for a campsite. Got an email yesterday saying that a Boondock site is available to us. I’m having trouble finding a map to see where the boondock sites are located in relation to everything else that will be going on. I’m guessing it’s the same location, just no hookups? Can someone please point me to that information?

Some of our plans have changed, so we’re reconsidering the possibility of fitting this into our schedule, but have to make the decision before the offer times out. Thanks.
    Stockton, New Jersey
    2020 nuCamp T@B 320S * Jeep Wrangler

• Options
    The Boondock sites have been across the street near the main tent.  
  • Options
    Thanks @Sharon_is_SAM. We've been on the road with spotty service, but managed to secure the boondock spot just before it expired. A little apprehensive, but looking forward to meeting other nuCamp people.
    Stockton, New Jersey

• Options
    Looking forward to seeing you at uCamp!  
  • Options
    scott14scott14 Member Posts: 132
    We are also looking forward to meeting other members of this forum at uCamp... but how will we be able to identify each other?  Is there a secret hand shake or sign? :)
    Scott / 2022 T@B 320S / 2019 T@B 400 / 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ / Northern Illinois
  • Options
    We can share our campsite assignment (may not be foolproof as there may be last minute changes).
  • Options
    We can also communicate on the forum.
  • Options
    BogieMeisterBogieMeister Member Posts: 114
    edited May 2022
    When I contacted nuCamp about the waitlist they confirmed that I was indeed on the list. However, at that point I was number 120 and the next available spot was going to number 40. So, it's looking kinda grim for me to be attending uCamp. In 2019 they decided to add some additional slots powered by a generator. Does anyone know if they might decide to try that again this year.

I'm aware that there are off site campsites, but, a big part of the adventure is interacting with all your neighbors. (Sometimes with a coffee cup in hand, still in your PJs)
    Gerri (Gary) Ewing
    Montgomery TX (Birthplace of the Texas Flag)
    2018 320 S - "No Agenda Hacienda"
    Tow Vehicle 2023 Honda Pilot AWD

• Options
    Interesting @BogieMeister. I don’t know how we were placed on the  campsite waiting list. I had some problems registering and had to restart the process. Maybe both attempts went through, but one without a campsite, so I went to the waiting list. After our plans changed, I canceled and got a refund. It was a surprise when I got the email offering me a campsite. It’s a Boondock site. Did you specify that you only wanted a site with hookups?
    Stockton, New Jersey