Switching fridge door

ShelleyAShelleyA Member Posts: 7
We recently bought a 2021 Boondock 320S... was reading about switching the fridge door around... I did this, however, when I removed the 4 plastic plugs, there were no screws!  I took off the grate above the door, and found 2 screws sitting in plugs, and once I removed these, I could slide the fridge out...
Where can I get the proper 2 screws for under the plugs, and do they need washers as well??  

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Can’t you buy two of the same type screws at the local hardware store that you found?  Post up a photo of your frig situation.  👍🏻
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Dutch061Dutch061 Member Posts: 765
    The Norcold refrigerator in our 2020 400 DBL uses 4 screws about 1 1/4" long if I remember correctly. Take one of the screws you have to a hardware store (Ace, Lowe's, Home Depot, etc.) and buy 2 more just like it. 

Brad
    2020 400 BDL aka "Boonie"
    2022 Black Series HQ19 aka "Cricket"
    2021 F-250 Tremor with PSD aka "Big Blue"
    Concord, NC 
  • ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,396
    I'm not familiar with your particular model of fridge (or exactly what you are describing...), but there must be hardware currently holding the door on the hinge side you are trying to switch away from. Is it possible you can just switch those screws to the other side?
    2015 T@B S
  • MarkAlMarkAl Member Posts: 455
    This is a short thread w/o pics... but I wrote this after I flipped the door. Isotherm 320S Door change (vanillacommunity.com) Also my wife and I are not convinced this change was better than the original. It comes down to if you really access the refrig a lot from outside.
    Snohomish WA, 2015 Diesel Grand Cherokee
    Sm@ll World: 2021 320S Boondock, 6V Pb-acid
    Shunt, Roof & Remote solar & 30A DC-DC Chargers
    managed by VE Smart Network
  • ShelleyAShelleyA Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2022
    There were no screws in the sides - could tell there were holes in the cabinets for them... emailed NuCamp and they are mailing them to me.... :)  Can someone confirm if the screws go under the white plugs, or through them (there are holes in mone so it is not obvious)... thanks in advance!