FREE CAMPING WITH OTHER TAB OWNERS!

gulfareagulfarea Member Posts: 504
As it is getting harder to find camping places at full up campgrounds lets meet other TABERS and exchange mods and meeting (other TABERS only) by staying in there yards where allowed. NO MONEY IS EXCHANGED AS THAT MAY MAKE YOUR HOME OWNERS INSURANCE VOID AS IT MAY BE CONCIDERED A BUSNIESS!. I WILL START FIRST. My place is off I-10 Mobile Al. Send me a pm to make sure I am here and not traveling. I have 30 amp.  Please Keep pets on a leash hears why, no feeding or petting BIG AL! ART
2019 TaB 320 S Boondock Edge

Comments

• YanniLazarusYanniLazarus Member Posts: 343
    This is a great thing to do. Thank you! I have long wished my tight little downtown lot would accommodate such a thing. 
    Yanni Lazarus 2020 T@B320S, 2018 RAV4 Adventure, Central CT
  • AnOldURAnOldUR Member Posts: 1,272
    edited April 2022
    We also like this idea. Although, like @YanniLazarus, our property doesn’t have a lot to offer campers, it might work as a stopover location. Ours is a small ranch home and lot with a paved 50’ double wide driveway within city limits of a rural community. Would welcome T@B owners passing through for a night or two. 20 amp electric could be made available if needed. We’re a few miles outside of the river town of Stockton, NJ and about eight miles north of the artsy New Hope shopping area. Pet friendly with fenced in backyard.

We’ll be doing a lot of traveling this year, but will touch home base around June for a few weeks before heading out again until fall. If you’re traveling through the area during the time we’re home and have interest, send me a PM to see if we can coordinate something.
    Happy Camping!

As a side note for anyone thinking I’m giving too much personal travel information. Although there is always risk, close neighbors, family and local police know our plans and keep an eye on things while we’re away.
    Stockton, New Jersey
    2020 nuCamp T@B 320S * Jeep Wrangler

• gulfareagulfarea Member Posts: 504
    I don't worry to much about giving info on my leaving the house when I travel as I leave the alligator and snakes in my home bedroom when I am gone! Art
    2019 TaB 320 S Boondock Edge