Options

T@B 2015 CS-S tail light removal

Can anyone give me some hints on how to remove the tail lights from my 2015 CS-S? I think I may have water leaking in. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,527
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    RReynoldsRReynolds Member Posts: 2
    Thanks Sharon. Our T@B is old school - the tail lights and running lights are mounted flush to the surface of the metal and siding.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,527
    I can’t tell if that link was helpful or not.  Did you see this post in that link?  Must be the CSS is different?

I just purchased 2015 T@b 320S. Trouble shooting LED tail light issue. After arriving  home with camper discovered right side brake and turn signal does not work. Removed 4 screws from plastic cover and 4 additional screws in overlapping cover. Is something else also holding  this tail light in place? I see no additional screws or fasteners but feels like still attached. Any info is greatly appreciated 
    Don & Michelle
    2015 T@b S.  2017 Nissan Titan

dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,777
     March 2020 edited March 2020 IPv6
    @dp150, that area is heavily caulked. Please carefully run a razor knife between the body of the trailer and the trim, not into the center of the area where the wires run. See if it lifts then. This area is caulked heavily to prevent leaks as there is a hole in the body to allow the wires to attach. If only one side is affected, either the light itself has failed, a wire connection is loose/disconnected or there may be a ground. Good luck.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio