Options

Bathroom Light Not Working in 2014 320 CS-S

I was just at the NuCamp Sugarcreek service center this week and as luck would have it the very next day on my drive home my bathroom light stopped working. I have an older 2014 320 CS-S.

I’m assuming I’ll likely just need to order a replacement from NuCamp but I can’t even see how to take the light off. Anyone have any experience with this light, either with fixing it or replacing it? Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,927
    @StepheninDen I seem to recall a posting about changing the bathroom light in a t@b 320. Use the search function in the upper right hand of your screen. Type a few key words like bathroom light and check the threads that come up. You may find exactly what you're looking for.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,528
    I think the ring surrounding the bathroom ceiling light is a snap fit and you pry it off.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    StepheninDenStepheninDen Member Posts: 29
    Thanks @Sharon_is_SAM. It looks like it might snap on. I tried prying the cover off with my hand but didn’t want to break it so haven’t tried a screwdriver yet. How confident are you that it is a snap fit? Just checking before I get more aggressive with it 😂

Thanks @dragonsdofly. Unfortunately haven’t found anything yet searching for variations on “bathroom light” in title.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,528
    I purchased these as well - but I can’t figure out how to take out the old ones.  I’ve tried twisting to the left and gently trying to pry the outer ring down, but neither have budged it.  Before I actually break anything I thought I’d ask here!  I have a 2018, this is what my bathroom light looks like.

2018 T@B CS-S Towed by 2015 Subaru Outback 2.5i in the wilds of Minnesota

Maxcamp8 Member Posts: 96
    The outer metal bezel snaps on, play with your new fixture first so you understand it.
    Use a plastic autobody prybar or wrap a butter knife with tape and gently pry around the outer edge in a few spots, starting in a less visible location on the headliner.   You need a square drive bit for the base screws in the fixture beneath.  

2021 T&B 320S Boondock/ Tacoma 4 cylinder truck

SLJ Member Posts: 201
     June 28 edited June 28 108.26.54.26
    elbereth said:
    I purchased these as well - but I can’t figure out how to take out the old ones.

They just pop off. If you got the same replacements I did the rings are interchangeable so if you crack one it's no biggie. Stick your fingernails under one side edge and put your thumb on the lens and pull. 
    2021 T@B 320 S Boondock
    The Finger Lakes of New York
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    StepheninDenStepheninDen Member Posts: 29
    @Sharon_is_SAM - My light actually looks different than that. No metal ring, just white plastic dome with a sliding switch on the side. I’ll take a pic to post. I’ll also reach out to NuCamp to see if someone there recognizes it. Thanks!