Options

Any one know of economical RV transport?

Hi all,
I just joined the group. Looking to purchase a Tab 320CS. I have a found a few that I like, but they are mostly on the East coast. Is there a economcial RV tranportation company? What would it cost to bring one to the West coast?  I can't travel back East now and the idea of driving cross country in Winter is not appealing to me. Thanks for any ideas!

Comments

• Options
    richardspahnrichardspahn Member Posts: 17
    Hi all,
    I just joined the group. Looking to purchase a Tab 320CS. I have a found a few that I like, but they are mostly on the East coast. Is there a economcial RV tranportation company? What would it cost to bring one to the West coast?  I can't travel back East now and the idea of driving cross country in Winter is not appealing to me. Thanks for any ideas!
    Princecraft RV in Round Texas can order you anything and delivers anywhere in the US. Their hefty discount off MSRP plus their delivery fee is less than what West Coast dealers charge with freight.  Call Steve their Sales Manager as I'm quoting him from last Saturday when I picked up a 23 Tab 400 Boondock with Victron 3000 inverter plus 4 100 Amp-hr Battleborn batteries. I drove in from San Diego to pick mine up.
  • Options
    BinghiBinghi Member Posts: 268
    The dealer’s name is Princess Craft RV, and it is located in Round Rock, Texas, just north of Austin.
    2021 400 BD / 2016 VW Touareg / Austin, TX
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,496
    @racheldagovitz  - are you trying to buy and transport a used trailer from the east coast?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    rfuss928rfuss928 Member Posts: 929
    I found a competitive reliable service through U-ship moving a T@B from AZ to NY

• Options
    racheldagovitzracheldagovitz Member Posts: 5
    Thanks everyone for your help. I contacted Uship. Shipping frm PA to Washington ranged from $3,500 to 4,500. That ate up all my saving from purchasing out of state. Sad. I couldn't find a used 2021/2022 Tab320cs close by either. Really want the cassette toilet. Anyway, a local dealer lowered their price to match out of state plus shipping so that worked out pretty well.  Once again, thanks and see you on the trail!
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    Glad you got it sorted, and welcome aboard.  Happy camping and safe travels, the journey has begun…  B)
     cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    marleecampsmarleecamps Member Posts: 133
    Pays to do your homework - nice that the dealer  was willing to negotiate.  Welcome to the family!
    --Marlee
    2021 Tab400 Boondock; TV 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee; Minnesota