2015 Table Dimensions

I’m not picking up my 2015 T@b until Feb. Its in Calgary and winter is not a great time to tow the 6 hours here. 
But I’m hoping to get to work on slats and ordering a Lagun to make a table top that doubles as a slat. 

Question.  What are the dimensions of the stock lifting table? Is there an additional slat used in addition to the table? If so what is that dimension? 

I’ve read and read the forum, but haven’t been able to ascertain this to begin my winter project of at least acquiring the lumber. 

Thanks

Kootenays, British Columbia
2015 Little Guy T@b, TV - 07 Honda Ridgeline

"Good friends beware! the only life we knows Flies from us like an arrow from the bow, the Caravan of life is moving by, Quick! to your places in the passing show.” 

Comments

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,448
    edited December 2022
    I did a little searching.  I have not found the dimensions.  Dale Helman had a 2015 model and created a quasi Lagun table top and BED Slat that was 14” x 29”.  https://tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/comment/65142#Comment_65142

“I purchased two pieces of pine strips, 3/4" x 3/4" x 30" for the rails.”  (This for a 2015 model.)

Have you contacted nuCamp to see if they have the table dimensions?

Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,380
    My table is at home and upstairs in the garage, but I can probably confirm these dimensions for you tomorrow. Feel free to nag me if I don't deliver.
    2015 T@B S
  • bubbazanettibubbazanetti Member Posts: 23
    ScottG said:
    My table is at home and upstairs in the garage, but I can probably confirm these dimensions for you tomorrow. Feel free to nag me if I don't deliver.
    Awesome! Thanks. 

"Good friends beware! the only life we knows Flies from us like an arrow from the bow, the Caravan of life is moving by, Quick! to your places in the passing show.” 
  • ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,380
    My 2015 table measures 28-11/16" wide by 31-1/8" long. (Note that the original tables were not complete rectangles. A large portion of the front driver's side corner is clipped off to allow easy access to the driver's side dinette when the table is up. Let me know if you need more details on this.)
    IIRC the table filled the entire footwell space (minus the clipped corner). There were no additional slats provided in the original design.
    The slats I made to replace the table are 29-3/16" long, so there is a little wiggle room when the table is lowered.
    Keep in mind that these trailers are assembled by hand by humans so there may be a little variation in the exact dimensions of the footwell space from one unit to another. If you are looking for really tight tolerances I would refrain from making final cuts until you can get specific measurements from your own trailer. 
    2015 T@B S
  • bubbazanettibubbazanetti Member Posts: 23
    Great! Thanks very much. I’ll purchase som material, but refrain from cutting till I can measure.