Options

2022 320S Shower

Would like to replace shower door with plexiglass door like is in 2018 320S.  snap on curtain is a not ideal.
Anyone done this?  Know who manufactured the shower door on older models?
2022 T@B 320S Boondock

Comments

• Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,492
    The door in the older 320 appears to be a custom product; it’s narrower than the new one, and I believe shorter as well. Also pretty sure it’s tempered glass and not plexi. Personally, I hate mine. If it were me, I’d look into whether a Nautilus retractable shower door would fit your space. And if that didn’t work out, I’d pull the door entirely and just use a curtain with a better install method than the snaps. Heck, cheapest and easiest solution would be to get a tension rod and cover the inside of that entire wall.

https://shop.stoett.com/nautilus-retractable-shower-doors-for-rv/?attribute_pa_application=rv

(Site is for reference, not an endorsement & no idea if you can get one made to fit. But it’s the first thing I’d investigate, as I’ve seen them in person and liked both appearance/functionality. Alas, they don’t make one small enough for the older 320.)
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    stephengstepheng Member Posts: 109
    Thanks. I’ve looked at the nautilus. The actual openings appears to be the same in both trailers but the old shower door assembly is different in size from the new shower door.
    2022 T@B 320S Boondock
  • Options
    rfuss928rfuss928 Member Posts: 927
    Anybody with first hand experience with the Nautilus door?  The manufacturers info makes it look like a pretty good option but real world experience is the proving ground...

• Options
    gooseladygooselady Member Posts: 177
    My 2021 T@B 320 did not come with a shower curtain.  I've not found that I have needed one, as mostly I'm using the handheld sitting down.  Should I be concerned?