Options

TAB 400 Boondock 2022: Luke Warm to Cold Water Showers with Shore Power and Propane. Mixing Valve?

Hi all! I have a problem, for about a year I could never get the mixing valve to give any sort of hot water out of the shower in my TAB400 Boondock. I've watched these videos I'll link here
The videos help. But, I can't quite get the results that I'm looking for. It's always, at most Luke warm to cold. When I have the shower knob fully to the left. On While on shore power I fire up the Alde, prioritize propane, press the propane button on the touch screen until the little fire symbol is green and wait for the Alde to make a beeping sound indicating the hot water is ready. When it beeps I turn on the shower head and feel the water temp. It's cold.

Last trip I lifted up the bedroom space and accessed the Alde under it, the water tank felt hot, all the lines leaving the Alde tank felt extremely hot to the touch. Finally all the 'red' lines running into the mixer were extremely hot. They are hot. and the Blue lines are cold, coming in from the water source at the RV Site.

But, when touching the final line that leaves below the Alde Mixer, that line is cold.

There appears to be hardly any water pressure from the shower when the temperature knob is fully to the left. It pretty much just dribbles warm water.

When I move the dial closer to 'C' for cold the pressure rises and water starts getting colder and colder as I turn the shower knob right.

I've adjusted the Alde mixer and I'll attach photos here of where it is today. But, this mixer doesn't seem to give any changes even when turning it into what should be hotter water. Take a look at my photos. Can this mixer turn more? Have I missed something. I would turn it even more. However, I'm afraid the nut might pop off and water will come flying out of the top. Not sure how far it will allow me to go.

I'm getting excited about RV Travel this year and yall would help me so much if I could figure this puzzle out.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks all!

Comments