Options

Alde convector locations

Quick history(but lengthy post ☹️): I posted to FB Owners page in early March that Truma service center(Lakeland FL) was unable to perform a scheduled glycol flush on our 2021 320S due to a significant blockage in the system due to “excessive corrosion”. By snaking from the tank behind toilet and a midpoint access, it was determined the blockage was located beneath the wet bath floor. Been trying to schedule a service appointment with local Nucamp recommended dealers. Finally have a tentative appointment for May 18. (Tentative because they don’t even have a pump to perform glycol flush at this time 🙄.) I’ve done numerous searches but unable to locate a schematic of the Alde system in a 2021 320S. Thought I read somewhere that there is a convector beneath the bath (where our blockage appears to be). Can anyone confirm this or point me in the right direction to find the answer?
Second question-has anyone removed the wet bath floor? Probably won’t go that route-but gathering information. 😉 Thanks.

Comments