Little Guy ceases production

Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,706
Pleasant Valley Trailers split from Little Guy back in 2017.  Little Guy then created the Max campers - a direct competitor of what became nuCamp.  Little Guy was subsequently acquired by Outdoor Extreme.  

https://www.rvtravel.com/guy-trailers-officially-business-warranty-customers-creek/
Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio

Comments

• ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,546
    I've seen quite a few of those in my recent wanderings--probably just as many as T@Bs. Seems they did a decent job marketing them in the few years they ran. Did they sell at a lower price point?
    2015 T@B S

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,706
    I believe they were a bit less expensive.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • bayernfanbayernfan Member Posts: 44
    My good friend owns one and he really likes it.  I read too many stories about leaks getting to the floor and dismissed the model.
    2024 T@b 400 Boondock | 2024 Honda Ridgeline | Dallas, TX
  • marleecampsmarleecamps Member Posts: 152
    When I purchased my Tab 400 in summer of 2020, I was considering the Little Guy Max as well.  Neither authorized dealer in MN had any in stock at the time, and the dealer I worked with said he wasn't currently carrying them because they were having a lot of quality issues.  I rarely see one out and about - but almost always see at least one Tab every time I go out, often several.  
    --Marlee
    2021 Tab400 Boondock; TV 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee; Minnesota
  • bubbazanettibubbazanetti Member Posts: 30
    Nearly bought a 2019 Mini Max. I thought the build quality good. Bigger than the T@b we bought but much heavier. We were about to head out and do the full inspection, whe the seller confided the tong was bent. They look great. The window over the bed is lovely. But every time I see one, I am glad it didn’t happen. 

In the end we reminded ourselves that we wanted lightweight, simplicity and no bathroom. We love out T@b. 
    Kootenays, British Columbia
    2015 Little Guy T@b, TV - 07 Honda Ridgeline

"Good friends beware! the only life we knows Flies from us like an arrow from the bow, the Caravan of life is moving by, Quick! to your places in the passing show.”