Options

New for 2016

JuslouJuslou Member Posts: 9
Hi All, Taking delivery this weekend of a 2016 S Max which I'm excited to say has a couple new features: monitor readout for battery charge and all tanks and digital control panel for the Aldi system. I'll send picks after we take delivery this weekend.

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    That's awesome!!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Can't wait to see the pics.
  • Options
    mannymanny Member Posts: 108
    Hi, Juslou   are the new features a option?..  cant wait for the pics.        2015 max-L   silver/red
    2017  T@B CS-S Max ...  2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
  • Options
    John_and_KrisJohn_and_Kris Member Posts: 302
    Congrats. A Bummer for us we just got a 2016 Max S and it did not have those items . Would be great to have the tank monitor and Digital Alde. We are using a plug in Battery state indicator that we plug into the 12v receptacle by the sink which gives us rate of charge and care status.
    Have fun with your T@B
    John - Kris & our Golden "Blossom"
    South Carolina
    Live simply,Love generously,Care deeply,Speak Kindly,Leave the rest to God
  • Options
    RaschkoRaschko Member Posts: 22
    When I ordered my u-max earlier this month my dealer said I would have a different table set up by the time my trailer showed up. He had no specifics. I vote for factory rails and slats.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    RV tank monitors are notoriously inaccurate after a few uses, from what I understand. However, there is a newer kind of monitor that is applied to the exterior of the tank that is supposed to be much more accurate. I wonder if they could be covered to protect them from the elements? http://amzn.to/1GJGxfl

I would not likely upgrade unless replacing the tanks altogether.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    DeeDeeDeeDee Member Posts: 115
    Raschko said:
    When I ordered my u-max earlier this month my dealer said I would have a different table set up by the time my trailer showed up. He had no specifics. I vote for factory rails and slats.
    Didn't get this memo when we ordered our Q in Sep. Will ask our dealer next time we contact them. From reading the forum, the heavy table is definitely something that needed a redesign.
    DeeDee & The Captain
    2016 Orange MaxQ
    Henry's Fork River, Eastern Idaho

• Options
    Mr_Mrs_GnomeMr_Mrs_Gnome Member Posts: 241
    Raschko said:

Over on the FB Forum, Scott Hubble said that they committed to 2000+ of the Lagun table brackets for 2017. When we place our order, we're requesting one and an additional base for the outside of te CS.
    '17 Outback S - TV 2016 Chevy Colorado in "Colorful Colorado"
  • Options
    DeeDeeDeeDee Member Posts: 115
    The Lagun bracket sure looks likes it could solve many of the current table issues. http://www.rvworldstore.co.nz/lagun-table-pedestal
    DeeDee & The Captain
    2016 Orange MaxQ
    Henry's Fork River, Eastern Idaho

• Options
    Wonder how much it will cost to order for retro fitting a 2016 w/old style table? Anyone have  info on the size of the table they will be using?
    South Carolina
  • Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    Raschko said:
    When do you expect your T@B to be delivered? Based on discussion on the TB forum, it looks like April is the start of the 2017 year and the transition from old bed style to new. Not sure if that's trailers built in April or delivered in April though.

John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    John&Kris said:
    Wonder how much it will cost to order for retro fitting a 2016 w/old style table? Anyone have  info on the size of the table they will be using?
    It would be super nice (though unlikely) kf they offered a couple of sizes. I think you could a buy a separate top from places that sell them for boats. Look under Pilot table.

• Options
    RaschkoRaschko Member Posts: 22
    Photomom said:
    Raschko said:
    I should be picking up my trailer the first part of April. If I can get a new table system I might ask them to push it out further.

• Options
    Mr_Mrs_GnomeMr_Mrs_Gnome Member Posts: 241
    jkjenn said:
    John&Kris said:
    It would be super nice (though unlikely) kf they offered a couple of sizes. I think you could a buy a separate top from places that sell them for boats. Look under Pilot table.
    If you're at all handy, you should be able to make or have some make a custom table top you can screw into the bracket top.
    '17 Outback S - TV 2016 Chevy Colorado in "Colorful Colorado"
  • Options
    I wonder if they will size the tabletop to fit onto rails to support the bed. That would be the same size as the current table but at least there wouldn't be table legs in the way. 
  • Options
    snowballsnowball Member Posts: 9
    I just picked up a 2016 Q Max a week ago and it had none of the items listed above ?
  • Options
    snowball said:
    I just picked up a 2016 Q Max a week ago and it had none of the items listed above ?
    The implemented changes all depend on when your T@b was built in relationship to the cycle. Delivery from the factory to the dealer plays a big factor in that.

• Options
    Sandra said:
    I would think the table top would be the same as the original in case you want to use it for the bed.
    LG buys the current table, they don't make them. I would, therefore be surprised if LG did not make their own custom tables. With the craftsmen they have available, it seems like it would be far more economical.

• Options
    Scott Hubble posted this to the Facebook page.

The initial batch of Lagun table bases will be arriving mid-November.  The cost of the base is $189.50.  (a table top is not included)  An additional bracket (for external mounting) will run $45.50.  To order one, you will need to contact Elsie at the factory.  330.852.4811 x304 between 7-3 EST, Mon-Fri.  You could shoot her an email as well:  elsie@pleasantvalleytrailers.com  If you haven't seen the video, check this out:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAjLjp9hG_E

The video shows how the table works and it is impressive. Looks like it may be possible to move the table to open up that center area without removing it entirely. 

• Options
    This looks phenomenal.

• Options
    Just ordered one from Elsie. She said we are the 2nd one to order. They are not in yet but expect to arrive soon. She also said even the dealers can order them from the maker so it seems that LG is the only one to be able to get them. 
    I think we will look at Lowes for a pre made unfinished table top or make one ourselves once we decide how it will be placed in the T@B. We are thinking of mounting it between the 2 couches on the back so that the table could be lowered over the back seat area and be used for a low table for drinks PC's etc and then swung out as a dining table between the 2 side seats. Will have to see once it arrives.
    South Carolina
  • Options
    webcrawlerwebcrawler Member Posts: 133
    edited November 2015
    Nice design....

I have been working on a little more simple version of this....

I got delayed as wife insisted I make a custom waterproof toilet paper holder for her....

John&Kris,

You might want to consider a top made from Aspen Pine board (Lowes).  It is strong and quite light weight wood.  It is a little soft, so it needs several layers of Polyurethane on it.....
    Kennesaw, Georgia

2016 Silver/Black T@B M@x S with Scuba Black interior.  2015 Lincoln MKC AWD 2.0L Ecoboost tow vehicle. Tekonsha Prodigy wireless Brake Controller.
  • Options
    snowballsnowball Member Posts: 9
    My trailer came off the line on the 5th of Oct that wasn't long ag0 for all the changes to be made
  • Options
    snowball said:
    My trailer came off the line on the 5th of Oct that wasn't long ag0 for all the changes to be made
    It all depends on the date they picked to switch over.

• Options
    webcrawler - Might have saved yourself some time - custom paint a plastic coffee jar and she might have been happy :-)
  • Options
    webcrawlerwebcrawler Member Posts: 133
    You don't seem to understand...  

Ordering me me around is the best part of the project for her...

Kennesaw, Georgia

2016 Silver/Black T@B M@x S with Scuba Black interior.  2015 Lincoln MKC AWD 2.0L Ecoboost tow vehicle. Tekonsha Prodigy wireless Brake Controller.
  • Options
    JuslouJuslou Member Posts: 9
    We have taken delivery of our 2016 Tab Max S and, as promised, here are photos of the Alde touchscreen (including ability to set a thermostat) and the Garnet tank/battery monitor. As an added bonus we discovered our Tab ("Stormy") also has an outdoor shower - very nice! 
  • Options
    Very nice! If I were to add tank monitors (not planning on it), the SeeLevel is what I would choose.

• Options
    May have to install the digital control I've had under the seat for a year - looks nice. Completely forgot about it when I was doing my warranty repairs and had the tools.