Options

Our new baby

bbrimmsbbrimms Member Posts: 8

Hard to get excited when the temps have a hard time getting above freezing here in Michigan, but nonetheless, we are new T@B owners. We kind of figured buying in March would help us get it in the yard and start going over some of the great ideas we've seen posted in this forum as well as some time to buy all the necessary items needed. We appreciate all the posts and help everyone is so generous in supplying and look forward to being a regular on the site. 
2016 CS-SMax T@B. ~BB and B

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Congrats!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Congrats - Remember to not buy too many accessories/trinkets until you're actually out and about - we've all done it. Hard to really tell what works or what doesn't sitting in the driveway - It's all theory and suposition till you get on the road :-)
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Congratulations!  She is a looker :grin:

Agree with PXLated, camp a couple of times before spending a lot of money on accessories, so you can really get a feel for what you are going to need.

Also, put the year and model of your T@B in your signature line, it helps when you have questions folks know what type of T@B you have to give the right answers.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    John_and_KrisJohn_and_Kris Member Posts: 302
    Congrats and happy T@Bing
    John - Kris & our Golden "Blossom"
    South Carolina
    Live simply,Love generously,Care deeply,Speak Kindly,Leave the rest to God
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Gorgeous new baby! Congrats and many days/nights of happy camping.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    T@BalongT@Balong Member Posts: 317
    Welcome aboard!   Where are you located in Michigan?.............always looking to connect with T@B folks in the Wolverine State.
    2015 T@B 320 S, 2019 Jeep Cherokee
    States Visited Map
  • Options
    bbrimmsbbrimms Member Posts: 8
    We are close to Detroit Norm. Every chance to get away from here we'll be bringing the new toy. 
    2016 CS-SMax T@B. ~BB and B
  • Options
    T@BalongT@Balong Member Posts: 317
    Come on over to the west side of the state where there are beautiful state parks up and down the Lake Michigan coast.
    2015 T@B 320 S, 2019 Jeep Cherokee
    States Visited Map
  • Options
    gulfareagulfarea Member Posts: 507
    That looks just like the 2016 I bought last week. You will love it. I had a Casita 3 years, then a 35 foot motor home for 10 years, now back to fun traveling with the T@B. The folks telling you not to go over board buying extra stuff are correct. When I removed all the stuff we had in the motor home for 10 years we did not even remember we had it! T@B has all we need to enjoy life. Art 
    2019 TaB 320 S Boondock Edge
  • Options
    TaB2goTaB2go Member Posts: 57
      Welcome, from another mich. T@Ber. We are near PH.. All prev. info. correct, buy as need, less exp. that way. We have had ours only since Feb. 2nd. and went a little coo coo already. ;)  Just sayin. ha!  Enjoy!
  • Options
    tfire328tfire328 Member Posts: 22
    Many welcomes from yet another Michigan T@ber! We picked ours up in February (talk about optimism, thinking about camping in Michigan in February!) and have had our maiden voyage locally. We are already in love with it! We are in Bay City and will be going up to Caseville the first or second weekend in April next.

Everyone is right about buying stuff for the T@b. Take it slow. Less is more. We made more than a few adjustments our first time out and I am sure there will be more.
    Ted & Donna. Bay City, Michigan. Ford Escape, 2016 Tab Max-S

• Options
    C&BC&B Member Posts: 8
    It looks exactly like ours, bought last August.  We had a great fall with it!  Enjoy!!
    Chet & Bonnie
    2016 T@B CS-S
  • Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    tfire328 said:

Everyone is right about buying stuff for the T@b. Take it slow. Less is more. We made more than a few adjustments our first time out and I am sure there will be more.
    The adjustments never end! I've had mine for almost 9 years. Every year I empty it to the bare wood, get rid of stuff I haven't used, clean thoroughly, and reload, but then as I see new ideas and new toys, sometimes I try them. Some stay, some get pulled with the next year's clean :)
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    Also, I know this sounds like overkill, but some things I have multiples of in bins. I have about 3 different types of "trips" I take, and have bins for each type of trip, so instead of moving things between bins, I just grab the appropriate bin for that type of trip.
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL