Options

Water pressure and what my dogs did

RedufresneRedufresne Member Posts: 100
Solved our problem wth water pressure.  Water regulator appears to have been blocked.  Once we took it off in favor of a different one, we get plenty of pressure (for an RV) and my shower this evening was lovely.  Also, found outdoor shower thingy handy for washing dishes!  Still sad the AC thermostat did not work.  AC wouldn't even go on, no matter what I did, if the thermostat was in between the plug and outlet.  Also, this is what my tiny dogs did while we were away for an hour.  Will be far more careful in future with the mat my husband likes to sleep 
on!

B@t T@b, the 2016 Max S Outback, pulled by Bane, the 2014 Honda Ridgeline.

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Wow - They pretty much dug into that :-(
  • Options
    RedufresneRedufresne Member Posts: 100
    Mind you, they are each only six pounds and there are only two!
    B@t T@b, the 2016 Max S Outback, pulled by Bane, the 2014 Honda Ridgeline.
  • Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Dinner?
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    edited April 2016
    I hope the little pups didn't ingest any! Looks like they did what my goldens used to do to their fuzzy toys, just rip them apart happily. Mess? What mess??

Re: water pressure regulator. Do you use a disposable water filter before the regulator? Someone mentioned fine sand in some water campground sources. If you use a filter, make sure you allow a gallon or two of water to run through the NEW unused filter (sans regulator) to wash the loose carbon out (like a Brita filter). Then you are good to go and can put your pressure regulator on and connect your hose setup to the camper city water input. 

Just FYI, Sis and I were at a campground that had no water hookups, but she needed her fresh water tank topped off. The sulfur smell of the water was potent as I started filling her tank up with her hose. Mah eyes were watering! We drained the fresh water tank, put her water filter on the hose, rinsed the fresh water tank 3x and then filled. While neither one of us drinks "tap" water, no one wants to smell rotten eggs while showering or have that smell wafting around from the little residual water kept in the potty.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Yikes! You might want to take a step beck with the dogs and re-introduce them a little more slowly to the T@b. :o

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    I'm still sticking with cats, and I leave them at home.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA