Options

Suffering shower faucet!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nerdy1Nerdy1 Member Posts: 60
    Great to hear about the Oxygenics, because my 2016 Outback's shower head has leaked from day 1.  I'll order one!
    T@BOO - 2016 Outback Max S in New Mexico towed by 2016 Toyota Highlander (soon)
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Since I'm so frugal and have extra water, any of you girls want to show up, I'll scrub ya down for free :-)
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    edited May 2016
    ^^^ :open_mouth: LOL 

PS That was supposed to be a *gasp* smiley.. It looks a little angry. Not supposed to be!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I just shook my head....I'm one of the few that PXLated has allowed to meet him. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    RonRon Member Posts: 137
    If you are truely boondocking, Sun Shower bags work well and don't use a lot of water or fill up your gray tank.  A word of caution, they can get to hot to use if left uncovered to the sun for too long.  I used one alot while sailing.
    2016 T@B MaxS, 2018 Jeep Rubicon 4dr, Rural Scottsdale, Az.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Ron said:
    If you are truely boondocking, Sun Shower bags work well and don't use a lot of water or fill up your gray tank.  A word of caution, they can get to hot to use if left uncovered to the sun for too long.  I used one alot while sailing.
    I think it is actually easier to conserve and control the flow of water with the T@b shower.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Nerdy1Nerdy1 Member Posts: 60
    My problem appears to be the faucet in the shower.  Talked to Little Guy yesterday and they are sending me a new controller so I don't have to suffer through the torture of drip-drip. 
    T@BOO - 2016 Outback Max S in New Mexico towed by 2016 Toyota Highlander (soon)
  • Options
    Verna - I don't avoid T@Bers, I just don't cross paths with many. Only met five so far.
    Still remember Pitpat's double take when she saw another T@B sitting right next to hers :-)
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,450
    Can we go back to talking about me, now?  :-)

Upon closer inspection (i.e., I got out the reading glasses...) I discovered that my "leak" was in fact the weep hole that drains the wand hose. A little water escapes from it when the faucet is on, which I assume to be normal. Thanks Chan and Verna for bringing this feature to my attention before I commenced demolition!
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    No Scott, it's all about US :-)
    Glad you got straight with your wand. Unnecessary demolition is never good.
  • Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Weep hole. I knew there was a name for it... (yeah, I tend to demolish things way too easily. I usually call it 'education')
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya