What is your favorite trim color on the Tab?

Lando
Lando Member Posts: 8
edited July 2016 in Trailer & Towing

What is your favorite trim color on the Tab? 71 votes

Black
19% 14 votes
Silver
28% 20 votes
White
1% 1 vote
Yellow
5% 4 votes
Orange
8% 6 votes
Red
18% 13 votes
Blue
9% 7 votes
Custom
8% 6 votes

Comments

  • Ratkity
    Ratkity Member Posts: 3,770
    And SILVER is ahead by a good 5 lengths!!!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • db_cooper
    db_cooper Member Posts: 749
    I like most of them, but liked the Outback features.  Also thought, mistakenly, that black trim would get less attention...

    2015 Max S Outback | 2010 Xterra  -- Retired
    2022 Ford F350 Tremor |  2022 Cirrus 620



  • Veronica
    Veronica Member Posts: 12
    Turquoise!
    First T@b trip August 15-Sept??, 2016.
    Nights in T@b: 23 (so far)
    States visited (including driving through): SC, NC, TN, KY, OH, IN, IL, WI, MN, ND, MT, AB (Alberta, Canada), MT, WY, SD and counting. 

  • dragonsdofly
    dragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,928
    Oooooh! Turquoise. 
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Verna
    Verna Member Posts: 6,876
    RED ;)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Nomad
    Nomad Member Posts: 7,209
    No! I'd have never guessed Verna.
  • Photomom
    Photomom Member Posts: 2,217
    Silver/silver is the best combo! Classic airstream look.
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • RZRBUG
    RZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    Most everyone's favorite color will be whatever they have, especially if they got to pick it.  Sometimes the obvious is just so, well, obvious.  :)  BTW, I have white with red trim, so that's my favorite.

    Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

    Happy Trails Y'all

    States Visited Map

  • Nomad
    Nomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Yep, so now we know the most common color trim out there is silver.
  • db_cooper
    db_cooper Member Posts: 749
    As a transplanted Razorback I do have a special affinity for Rzrbugs.  We have a silver Razorback medallion on our silver Outback. :)
    2015 Max S Outback | 2010 Xterra  -- Retired
    2022 Ford F350 Tremor |  2022 Cirrus 620



  • RZRBUG
    RZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    PXLated said:
    Yep, so now we know the most common color trim out there is silver.
    Back in my propaganda days I ran polls like that to validate management's ego.  What it really means at this point is that the majority of those responding voluntarily to this narrowly focused poll like/have silver.  Of course, I like silver, especially if it's in cartwheels*.  Even silver T@Bs are kinda cool. :)
    *Morgan Silver Dollars with rare rainbow characteristics.

    @db_cooper, way to go.

    Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

    Happy Trails Y'all

    States Visited Map

  • TerryV6
    TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,101
    To be honest, usually I do favor the color red.  I married a redhead and have the red/white tab.  But I have to say all of the colors are rather good.
    Terry & Jody...  2025 Honda Ridgeline RTL
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI





  • Machak88
    Machak88 Member Posts: 160
    edited July 2016
    Red, of course  =). But we did seriously consider yellow as well.... and we pretty much like 'em all  :)!
    2014 T@B S-Maxx with 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Turbo, Atlanta, GA. 
  • duckblind123
    duckblind123 Member Posts: 68
    edited July 2016
    We initially were set on blue. But when we saw the orange, it just hit us and that we the color we chose.
    Marc & Janet
    2016 T@B S Max (H@banero) - 2025 GMC Canyon Denali - Magnolia, TX
  • IrishCamper74
    IrishCamper74 Member Posts: 237
    edited August 2016
    T@Bnero said:
    Green
    LOVE this color! Rethinking my custom color decision again! What shade is this, T@Bnero?
    Light a campfire and everyone's a storyteller. ~John Geddes


    2017 t@b CS, silver with green trim.
    TV: 2017 Honda Ridgeline.
  • Cyclonic
    Cyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Have black, probably would have chosen silver had that been an option off the lot.  We almost got yellow, but decided against it (the yellow was a year newer but also several K more, so went for the more neutral color and lower price).

    States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Floridaloha
    Floridaloha Member Posts: 68
    edited August 2016
    I'm usually a colorful kind of gal, but I like the neutral silver and black the best, and then you can add whatever color you want to your window awnings if you'd like, and change it up whenever you want to. The all silver does look very Airstream-ish, which is nice. I didn't have a choice with the Outback floor model I bought but I am happy with the silver/black combo. That said, I think Jen's turquoise outfitted T@B is fantastic and fun!
  • Tommy
    Tommy Member Posts: 175
    We really wanted the white with black trim Outback to match our TV but when we stumbled upon our silver on silver new/used right there on the RV lot we had to jump on it. The colors are growing on us but I still voted for the black trim. Admittedly we get a little jealous when we see the trim package we wanted :how_interesting: