Options

Campendium Highlights Jenn Grover

AllieAllie Member Posts: 194
edited August 2016 in Camping & Travel
I was recently sent an update of places to camp recommended by campers, and who made a recommendateion????
Here is the link... Moderator Note: Link deleted as it went to a login screen.

Great to see you enjoying yourself Jenn!!
Allie
Condo A-Go-Go
2018 Casita Spirit Dlx (KONDO)
2017 Tacoma (AH GOGO)
S. UTAH

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Ha! That's funny. We can't see the link. Maybe you could do a screen capture?

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    edited August 2016

I am not sure how to do a screen capture.  I just know copy/paste.
    The first is a jpg of the picture you posted.  Not sure if the write-up is attached or not.

Sometimes on a lengthy address there are spaces.When you copy and paste the 4 line address, make sure there are no spaces.

Edit: I fixed the photo and removed the link to the log-in.

@Allie,
    Photos are easy to add, simply drag and drop them from your desktop.  Please be sure to follow the guidelines are read up on some of the tips for photos in the forum.
    Allie
    Condo A-Go-Go
    2017 Tacoma (AH GOGO)
    S. UTAH
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Now it gives me the message that I'm rejecting cookies - Yep I am so no seeing for me.

Screen grabs on Macs = Shift/Command/4 all together
    Screen grabs on iDevices = Press the on/off button, then click the figerprint button - do it fairly quickly so not to actually shut off the device.
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    go to www.tinyurl.com and you can take a long url and make it short :)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    https://www.campendium.com/fourmile-recreation-area  

This might be better.  I was giving you the email that I received from Campendium with your write up.

Allie
    Condo A-Go-Go
    2017 Tacoma (AH GOGO)
    S. UTAH
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Ok, that link worked :-)
  • Options
    leroybortleroybort Member Posts: 61
    Oh I love Buena Vista, Salida and that whole area!  Rafting on the Arkansas, wading in the thermal springs.  The quiet.  Tent camped there with the kids a few times back in the 90's and stayed at a really cool camp once with a thermal heated pool and slides.  We have a neice and her family up in Gunnison so we plan to get there one day with our T@b.  I am so jealous! 
    Sug@rsh@ck -  2016 Max S Outback, 2016 Nissan Pathfinder.  
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    leroybort said:
    Oh I love Buena Vista, Salida and that whole area!  Rafting on the Arkansas, wading in the thermal springs.  The quiet.  Tent camped there with the kids a few times back in the 90's and stayed at a really cool camp once with a thermal heated pool and slides.  We have a neice and her family up in Gunnison so we plan to get there one day with our T@b.  I am so jealous! 
    I loved the whole area. Twin Lakes was a little quieter, and cooler, which was nice, but it was a bit of a drive to Cottonwood Pass from there. I also love the Gunnison/CB area. Lots of great camping in that region.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    I have only stayed at one small state park in CO, but it was very nice.  You would never believe you were only a few miles from Denver and a WM.  I'm heading to Lake Haviland next month and look forward to that also.

Allie
    Condo A-Go-Go
    2017 Tacoma (AH GOGO)
    S. UTAH