Options

Lost watch...found behind/under TV screen shelf

DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
Sue and I had a sweet, but short, time last weekend at Haviland with our fellow T@Bers, but it was marred by losing my wristwatch.  I searched all over my truck and tore the T@B apart looking for it.  At night I always put my glasses, watch, and a flashlight on the shelf (I sleep on the right/starboard side)...but didn't find my watch the next morning.  I found it this morning (yay!), on the shelf, tucked way under the TV screen mounting plywood...it doesn't go all the way to the bottom of the shelf.  It took a clothes hanger to reach in an pull the watch back.  Needless to say there's a rag stuffed back there to keep anything from sliding forward under there again!

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

Comments

• Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Glad you found it, JD. 
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    I have lost and found many things in my beloved T@b. You would think in such a small unit, with so little storage, it would be hard to lose stuff! I have usually placed something in a safe spot where I won't forget it. =)

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    After installing my new storage cubbies under the rear shelf, I don't think I'll ever find my Phillips head  driver bit that fell after the shelf was screwed in place. Unless it slides to the right under the driver 's side of the rear of the T@B and I happen to see it. Bye, Bye!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    The T@Bs have black holes!!! It's true. I'm expecting some of my socks to reappear that disappeared in the dryer black hole any day inside the T@B. The T@B loves to eat drill bits, screwdriver magnetic changeable bits, pieces of unstuck velcro, my coffee stirrer stick (aka chopstick), my chapstick, and any Sharpie I put inside the camper!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)