Options

Outside Lagun Mount

When I ordered my 2017 T@b Max S in October, I realized a couple of weeks later that I wanted the outside Lagun table mount. I called the dealer and they contacted Little Guy about having it added. When the T@b came in, there was no mount on the outside, so the dealer ordered one. When I arrived to pick up the camper the other day, the mount was not on and they were very apprehensive about adding it. Their reasoning is that there would not be enough clearance between the side of the camper and the table post and that it might rub against the side of the camper. I went ahead and told them not to do the job if they were that concerned about it.

What I would like to ask is if you have the outside mount, have you had any problems with the installation and clearance between the camper side and table post? I would also like to ask if someone (when you have the time) would post some photos of the table mounted outside, the view from under the passenger side storage, and the mount by itself (no table attached). This will help me decide if I want to do the installation myself. If any of you have installed this table bracket on your T@b, I would love to hear about your experiences. I thought I would check with you all before calling NuCamp.  Thanks, Dave

2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

Comments