Options

Almost new T@B 2007

elgolfoelgolfo Member Posts: 22
The wife an me just purchased a almost new new 2007 T@B.We are not new to camping being from Phoenix and camping for many years in the state and in Mexico.This unit was only used three times,covered at all times and all the original paperwork present except the purchase receipt.All the units work,the gas furnace fired up and had the new smell for about ten minutes.This came with two never used awnings,set them up without inst and one bottle of wine and all is good.If anyone knows the manufacture of the awnings i would like to know.
We have been looking into a small trailer as we have had three coleman tent trailers and two rv's in the past but have not been camping for a long time.So lucky to find this gem in Phoenix last week.We do have two trailers on the beach in El Golfo de Santa Clara in Sonora,Mexico but going to let the kid and his friends have it and we will camp "down the beach" as we did many years ago.Went to Tabazona on Saturday to get a feel and see the units in action,what a great group of people we met!!!!Lots of info and help with all of the unique needs the T@b needs.You all will be hearing from me as we use this cool little unit!!
2007 t@b,no mods at all,2013 Jeep jk 4 door,Sedona,Az and El Golfo de Santa Clara,Sonora,Mexico,
Tim & Jill

Comments