Options

TA - o where I'n wea

ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
victim of time... and weather.

go with the flow.
Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
2014 S Maxx
2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Mine came off last season.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    edited April 2017
    nuCamp didn't put one on our 2017 but our dealer had his own made up that say "I go where I'm towed to" Not quite the same. So we have friend making a vinyl sign for us that will say Tiny Tiny Tr@iler I go where I"m towed. I think we are still going to do this, although we seem to vacillate between naming our tab and bucking the trend... @Sandiegogal where are we at today?
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    TabberJohnTabberJohn Member Posts: 588
    edited April 2017

DW says a sentence should never end with a preposition so this was an early tweak --

Official mod instructions --
    1. Remove T, rotate 90 degrees, overlap into the o.
    2. Move the period to the left.
    Now you are grammatically correct (debatable!) and hitched. ;)

2015 T@B Max S (White/Silver) -> 2014 Ford Escape 2.0L (turbo, AWD, factory tow)
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    TabberJohn - There's a whole thread about that slogan and it's demerits somewhere on the forum. It drives my professional writer friends nuts :-)
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,449
    I like Chan's variant--when I say it in my head it has a Gaelic ring to it!
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Mine slowly came off my 5 wide Reverse LG since it was in the front on the slope side. It was funny which letter went first. At one point it was Li  l Guy, then just "Guy" and "Go wh r      to ed". PV said they'd send me new letters, but it was too funny to watch which letter would come off next. Then I put the solar panel up in that area, so the point was moot. 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Ratkity, So, 'ya ended up with that warm, fuzzy feeling all over again, huh? =)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    I thought it might be Native American.
    I might have to preserve it, it's kinda cool! (And nowhere near as 'controversial')

ScottG said:

I like Chan's variant--when I say it in my head it has a Gaelic ring to it!

Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya