Options

Alde Wall Controler no power

BirdieJaneBirdieJane Member Posts: 237
woke up, no power to the Alde Wall Control. Push Control on button nothing. Ideas? I.e. Fuse?
2017 T@B Outback white w black trim / 2019 Subaru Ascent White with black trim / Birch Bay WA.
aka BirdieJane towed by Quinn

Comments

• Options
    BirdieJaneBirdieJane Member Posts: 237
    Crisis averted you may all now sleep well, changed a fuse:-) But also discovered my Alde system was not plugged into the 110 power supply.
    2017 T@B Outback white w black trim / 2019 Subaru Ascent White with black trim / Birch Bay WA.
    aka BirdieJane towed by Quinn
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,427
    Glad you got it solved so quickly. Which fuse was blown?

Note that while not being plugged into 120VAC will prevent you from using the electric heating elements, that should not affect the control panel or other electronics--those run exclusively on 12VDC.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    There's a chance the 110v cord did it's final escape and popped the 12v fuse in doing so... never know with those gremlins. Very glad Birdie got it figured out! T@B University badge for midnight troubleshooting!!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    That happened to us once after driving on a very bumpy road and I've heard of a couple other incidents. First thing to check!
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York