Options

Best Place to Mount BVM-700 Battery Monitor?

Hi, I looking for suggestions on easiest and/or best place to mount the battery monitor.  I have to be able to get my hand behind wherever I put it.  Im thinking maybe above the Alde controller. Any other ideas?  

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @robyn769, the best advice I can give you is to search for "battery monitor" in the search box. I just checked and there are quite a few references to your brand name of battery monitor. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,527
    robyn769, we have a 2017 CS and had it installed by the factory.  We had a counter installed where the bench used to be in front, so we had them place the monitor on the outside of the shower wall by the SeeLevel monitor.  (See pic)  The factory actually installed the shunt inside the shower wall directly below the montor with access into the wall via the bottom of the cabinet. If you have an S model, Jenn Grover placed hers above the Alde monitor.    

Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    It was easy to use the space near the Alde panel because it is already open at the bottom and by removing the Alde panel I could easily inspect the wall before cutting.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Thanks everybody.  I think the above the Alde is best then especially since the shower wall seems inaccessable in my camper.  Thanks Jenn for the thourough post on your blog.  I left a comment there as well.