2»

Comments

• Options
    Restless_NativeRestless_Native Member Posts: 116
    Welcome Scott! Thanks!
    Amanda, Ft. Myers, FL Ag@tha 2017 T@B CS-S  , TV: 2013 Chevy Equinoz LTZ

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,421
    Love the video--and those guys make it look sooo easy!  ;-)

Our camping buddies in fact had a very geriatric cat they would take camping. She spent most of her time sleeping on the dinette, and when she went outside never wandered outside of the campsite. Guess age mellows us all, but that did seem pretty unusual.

A pig now, that's another story...
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    so @ScottG now that your a moderator. Maybe you can answer a question for me, are moderators part of management or are the more like union reps? =)
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    Moderators agree to serve as de facto representatives/ambassadors of nüCamp. nüCamp generously provides this forum to allow us owners to exchange ideas, assist one another, and--not unreasonably--to promote their product. As such they have a right to set certain guidelines as to how the forum is conducted. Moderators are tasked with keeping things within those guidelines.

If problems do arise with a 
    camper, we can help collect information, clarify the issue, and communicate with the nüCamp to effect a resolution. This is a small company that seems to genuinely care about its products and will respond to and act upon the concerns of it customers. Moderators can help facilitate that.

We are uncompensated in either regard. We do this because we want to help other owners enjoy their campers as much as we do, and we want to help the company that makes those campers succeed.

Clever question. Hope this helps answer it...  ;-) 
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    Nice response to a question meant totally in fun...I have always considered moderators our advocates, as I'm sure most regular users do too.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    Yep. So I guess the short answer is we're neither, and both.  :-)
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @ScottG, Yep, 'ya win the diplomatic award of the day for T@B University! =)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    SamrollseyesSamrollseyes Member Posts: 29
    Welcome Scott! You are brave soul and can hardly wait for your input =)=)
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    *Wants to Roll Sam's Eyes back to him every time she sees his nick @Samrollseyes*
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    FreshaireFreshaire Member Posts: 97
    Welcome Scott.  It sounds like you are a great addition to the already fabulous moderators.  I appreciate the time you all give to us members.  Particularly the uninitiated, such as myself.
    2015 T@b 320S Maxx Outback, aka "Alie Cat"
    TV:  2012 Honda Ridgeline

Alice
    Crozet, VA