Options

I have no yellow flapper to drain my water from the Alde

From what I can see there is a yellow flapper used to drain water from the Alde.  There isn't one in my unit.  I opened all the valves - no water drainage.  How will I drain the water without this?

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Could you post a photo of your plumbing near the Alde?

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    On the earlier Little Guy Tabs, there was no flapper valve. The drain valves in our Tabs are little white tee handled valves, one on the hot line and one on the cold, right on the floor near the Alde.

You pull up on the tee handle to open the valve. It will lift about a quarter to a half inch.

I found it to be a bit sticky to re-close these valves, so I disassembled them and lubed the o-rings on them with a dab of silicone grease.

Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,523
    Chan, there must be a connection to a supply line to allow the Alde tank to fill and drain.  Different model Alde or just plumbed differently?  

LHough, try opening a faucet or two at the same time.  There might be a bit of an air lock/ vacuum effect, and then move the tongue up and then down.  See if that gets it going.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio