Options

Sewer Hose Storage Tube Question

2»

Comments

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,449
    My 2015 came with a little 10' cheapo hose tucked in the PVC holder in the tub. I'm not sure if it was provided by the factory or the dealer, however.
    I actually used it without incident for three seasons before upgrading the whole shebang this year.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    SteveWSteveW Member Posts: 12
    Installed the 43/80 super slider behind the tub (outback) - Runs from platform rear brace to brace.

(Why can't I get this to rotate the correct way ?)

Took the tub off for a battery project and figured while I was at it to take care of this. A great use of wasted space. Holds the 15" rhino and fittings just right.

Mounted with 4 pipe clamps on rubber tape.  Belt and braces approach to the door - eye carabiner from home depot through the provided padlock holes.  Orange paracord through the eye so I don't lose it.

Reformed tent campers now in Ab T@B - 2016 Outback
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    @dsfdogs our dealer gave us a $55 credit in their store so we could pick our own gear. Most gear was cheaper at WM or Amazon, but it was nice to have. 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red