Options

Almost ready!

I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2018 CS-S, MSRP $25,718 (the only accessories listed are baggage door, convenience package, RVIA). Dealer is quoting just under $21,000 (plus tax, tags, title).  Good deal or not?

Also, what accessories are normally included? Full LP tank, appropriate battery, 30 amp cord, sewer hose, fresh-water hose, etc?
2018 T@B 320CS-S, 2018 GMC Canyon SLT
Urbana, MD

Comments

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,494
    Welcome @RogerL! Buying my 2017 Tab 320S was a decision I will never regret! I not only bought an amazing trailer, I also have made lifelong friends here. Different dealers have different price points, and the western half of the US is more expensive than the eastern half. You are paying less than is charged here in Eastern Washington State, if that helps any. Some of the factory installed accessories or changes weren't listed by my dealer when I ordered in 2016, but I knew about them because I had been reading posts here on the forum. We did add a few things on, some of which are now standard, but the one thing I would have added was a split back seat. You don't have one, so no worries there. As far as the accessories from the dealer it seems they handle them all differently. Some give a gift package of stuff, ours gave us a $55 credit in their store. Ask your dealer what they provide so you can plan accordingly. Ours came with a full propane tank and had the standard 24 battery. I paid the difference and had them install a 27 battery for more power. That way I drove off the lot with it, and they reconfigured the bracket for the larger battery. The 30amp cord is standard to the unit. I found an Amazon Prime membership to be a money saver over this past year. WalMart has a lot of what you might want and need for less than other places. Camping world seems to have the highest mark ups for the same items, although we got a great deal on chairs during a sale. Never feel awkward about asking questions, we all have! Also, there is a wealth of knowledge archived in the categories listed on the left side here. One of the beauties of owning your trailer is that you can modify things to work for you. I think that's more than half the fun! It's an adventure...enjoy your journey! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Welcome and congrats!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @RogerL, when we purchased our trailer, the only accessories that came with itwas the 30 amp cord, a cheap battery and a new, full propane tank. The dealer included nothing. We had to buy everything else and we certainly didn't purchase anything from that dealer. We will not go back. But regardless, we love our t@b and would not have purchased any other RV.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    I would negotiate a bigger battery - see if you can get at least a group 27 with the highest amps available.  It should fit the factory constructed battery frame.  The sewer/water equipment frequently provided with a sale is typically not quality.  Best to buy your own.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    My dealer (Niagara Trailers) provided a great package when we bought our T@b used.  We took home with our T@b:

30A power cord
    30A to 15A adapter
    Fresh water hose
    Water Pressure Regulator
    Water Filter
    Sewer Hose
    New battery
    New, full propane tank

They also had a promotion at the time, which gave us a gift card, which we used to buy a tongue lock, 30A extension cord, and holding tank treatment. 

2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada