Options

Canadian Niagra Falls trip

RollingBnBRollingBnB Member Posts: 322
Planning a loop around the Great Lakes in the fall and want to stop at the factory for a tour. Who do I need to check with to make an appointment? Is it worth it?
2020 Tiffin Open Road
2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
Alan & Patty
Southern Az

Comments

• Options
    Nobody has gone on a factory tour?????
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @RollingBnB I just called the general information tel. No. at nüCamp, spoke with Colt (?) in sales and marketing about tours. He said "Our doors are always open, you don't need to schedule a visit". Their hours are 9:00-3:00 or 4:00. That said, I'd call to confirm nothing special would interfere with a visit. Hope this helps. Judi
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    RollingBnB - the factory tour is worthwhile.  It is nice to take pictures of construction to see how wiring and plumbing are laid out.  You get a good idea of their process and work philosophy.  The last time we were down there having a mod to our Tab the workers were preparing for a big meeting.  We were wandering around the showroom floor and a gentleman insisted that we go on a tour with him.  Turns out it was the CEO:)
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    SAM said:
    RollingBnB - the factory tour is worthwhile.  It is nice to take pictures of construction to see how wiring and plumbing are laid out.  You get a good idea of their process and work philosophy.  The last time we were down there having a mod to our Tab the workers were preparing for a big meeting.  We were wandering around the showroom floor and a gentleman insisted that we go on a tour with him.  Turns out it was the CEO:)
    Elsie offered me a tour when I picked up my T@b from a mod. They seem very pleased to give tours. 

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Thanks all
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az