Options

Seniors from NB Can,

BurgmanBurgman Member Posts: 7
we have been looking for a used T@b or lightweight trailer for about six months, we don't seem to be able to locate a late model T@b anywhere close to our area, So we are currently talking to the local dealer trying to agree on a price we are both in agreement with,our wish list would be to have the baggage hatch,single sewer termination point,and we would really like a sink in the bath ,the latter is not likely as we are interested in the 230s  and our understanding is to have this in the 230s it has to be installed during the build not an option as an add on. We could be interested in a 2017 230s if it had the front window as well as the other items listed if it was priced right. Has anyone with the 230s come across a work around for the lack of bathroom sink I am sure there are lots of ingenious people with some workable thoughts out there in cyber space.thanks for listening to my rant.  RW

Comments

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,427
    edited May 2018
    @Burgman, I assume you mean a 320 (as opposed to 230) model. Unless you are looking at a clamshell (CS) version, the bathroom sink is pretty superfluous as there is a sink on the kitchen counter just outside the bathroom door. That's my workaround anyway.  ;-)

Front windows have been mostly standard for a few years. The other items you mention have only very lately become standard, or are things previous owners special ordered or modified themselves. If those are deal breakers for you, you might do better to custom order exactly what you want.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,498
    @Burgman, I believe the Tab you are interested in is the 320 S with the inside kitchen, correct?  

Concerning the bathroom sink, in the S models, there is a sink as part of the kitchen, so the S models are built without the bathroom sink.  We have a 2017 clamshell with the bathroom sink and I can tell you, it is too small to even wash your face!  If I had to do it over, I would ask nuCamp if they could place a fold down sink on the wall with the mirror.  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    BurgmanBurgman Member Posts: 7
    Thanks Sam for your insight.