refrigerator shelf in the 400

Has anyone removed the refrigerator shelf in their 400.  If so how, seems like it should come out.
Happy Trails,
Phil & Anita - Driftless: 2018 T@B 400/2015 Ford Explorer 

Comments

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @driftless, if no one else answers you, try sending an email to tech@nucamprv.com. He’s a very knowledgeable young man with the entire factory at hand as a resource. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • driftlessdriftless Member Posts: 135
    Thanks will do
    Happy Trails,

• atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    The shelf does come out if you will press the white plastic fixture at the bottom side, on the right side of the shelf. It should pop up and then you can remove it.   It kinda holds the shelf in a recessed position.  We remove it if we are carrying taller bottles and replace it if we do not need the extra height.  I put it in the closet if it is out.  Nice to be able to remove it and replace it.  You might have to experiment how it pops out but it will.  Sort of like removing the circular screen on the fantastic fan.  It will come out!
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab
  • driftlessdriftless Member Posts: 135
    @atlasb Thanks that is what we thought just didn't want.to break something.
    Happy Trails,

• DABWCADABWCA Member Posts: 70
    I was really happy to see that the puzzle of removing this shelf had been solved. But I've now pushed hard on this fixture every which way and have about given up before I break something.  I'd be grateful for some tips as it sounds easy. Do I push in, up, down?  How hard. A photo is attached unless I can't figure out how. 
    David -- Saint Paul, MN
    2015 T@B-L "Silver Dr@ggin" towed by 2015 Kia Sorento V6 "Don Poulan"
  • DABWCADABWCA Member Posts: 70

David -- Saint Paul, MN
    2015 T@B-L "Silver Dr@ggin" towed by 2015 Kia Sorento V6 "Don Poulan"